The Murder Princess-Two sides

The hunt in the forest with General Ryder,was...interesting. Very Interesting,

I learned that he was from the Island South of Melrone, i guess that could explain the bronze skin and the covered up accent. 

He joined an academy that was meant to train new soldiers. After four years he came out top  every year and was assigned to go to Liok to become the General of the Kings Army. At first he was going to decline because his family but they insisted that he go. 

Since then he hasn't gone back home to his family, but has written them every week about his days at the palace. 

He told me that he had only a father, his mom was killed in a raid. He also has a little sister, who's a couple years  younger than me. His father works as a cobbler, but he makes enough to support him and his sister Camellia. 

It soon got dark and i had lost track of time, we both packed up things and left. I gave  him my side of the hunt, to go sell in town. Knowing i wouldn't need it and no one would buy from a Keeper. 

Coming out of the forest on top of Thunder, i saw Jezebel ranting at a servant. 

"I told her, specifically that i was suppose to meet her for dinner and it's an hour past dinner!" 

I groaned, today i had to eat with the castle people thats why Jezebel had me learn how to talk, walk, and eat with elegant manners. Eh.

Jezebel turned her head as if she had smelled me like a rabid dog, then came running towards me 

"You're an hour late! A whole stupid hour! The castle people are getting worried that the Princess hasn't made her appearance yet and she's never late. A Princess is never late! I thought i taught you that you should always be early to an event. God now your whole cover will be~" She stopped when she saw General Ryder coming out of the forest after me, 

"Oh, Lady Jezebel" Ryder said getting off his horse and bowing, 

I rolled my eyes, then looked at Jezebel "I thought ladies weren't suppose to rant" 

she narrowed her eyes at me "Meet me in your chambers, right away." she nearly growled

Then left me and General Ryder alone 

"You must've done something really wrong to have her worked up like that," General Ryder commented

I shrugged "She's always like that," 

He laughed, making my stomach filled with butterflies

"Like she said, i have to go." i said thinking how Master must be acting if Jezebel was acting like this. Nudging Thunder with my leg he trotted away

"Wait, what about the hunt? Don't you want your half of the share?" He yelled behind me

Turning Thunder halfway he stopped "Meet me in the stables at midnight," i told him then urged Thunder away to the Stables where there where already jockeys waiting.

My feet hit the ground as i jumped off of Thunder and handed him to the jockey.

Running as fast as i could, i went back under the window where i came from.

Eyeing the tree next to it, i jumped for the tree limb and pulled myself up and did the same thing to the next branch and the one next to that one until i was right next to the window. 

Glad that the window was still open, i jumped in through the window and landed on my feet in a low crouch. 

My eyes saw the bottom of a dress.