My Diary

To me, a diary is like my therapy for my sickness (not that I have any, though) and I just can't live without my diary. Because I'm so clueless at times, I tend to forget things. You know, always forgetting things, having people repeat the same thing more than four times, and even after hearing things so many times, I still have a weird way to mess things up (can anybody say 'Barbie'?). I dont know what was going on afterwards. Emotions were kept in a tiny bottle and they were spilling. Soon afterwards, I began to snap at the tiniest things possible, and that  was not  me. Even when it's the 'time of the month' I still never snapped at people. Trust me, I could be the nicest person you'll ever meet when on the 'time of the month'. Wait- what made me thay way? hold up..., gotta think. (there goes my blonde moment) oh yeah, now I remember! (I had to literally stop writing for ten munutes to remember that) that was the whole point of writing this.

I lost my Diary.

And now, I need it, I can't have it.That tears me up to shreds, because of the fact that so many memories were written in words, and in my handwriting in that book of mine. I dont know...I just need that book. But at the same time, I want some support on the way of rewriting everything. So, to fit everything well, I decided to do this.

Thank you for reading. I really hope that for every enrty or chapter I do, I want you to say what you thought about it. I'm going to start from the beginning of the diary, to the last page I was on previously. Afterwsrds, I would just continue on with it. I promise you...the beginning will be so white, then it would slowly transorm to a black shade of colour...

So here we go...