Help Needed

PLEASE READ AND DONT SKIP BECAUSE YOU SAW THE PLEASE READ

Now, to those who have read this far, congratulations. I, myself, quite frequently fail to read as far as you all have.

As you can see on the title, help is needed. I just wrote a fanfic and damn, it's gotten only a little over twenty reads in probably a few weeks. It must be really so in the fan fiction genre.

That brings me to my next point: the update.

When I saw how many views 'Scented' got, then scrolled my eyes up to 'About You' (I'm going to type is as AY for the sake of my lazy ass) I thought, "There are people who like my writing. People who are reading. Why have I stopped writing for that story?" So, there, I laid on my bed, my couch, as well as my dining table, writing the chapter. And I'm pretty please with the result.

But going back to my almost, as what I'm going to be calling it for, hopefully, only a little while, the "Unseen By the Common Wattpad Eyes" fic (AY), I would very much appreciate if you all just go read it, even if you aren't into fan fiction, it could easily be placed under the Teen Fiction genre, vote for it, comment on it, and, hell, while you're at it, share it! I really want to give (AY) a fighting chance out there in the tought world of Fan Fiction and your help is MUCH needed!

I will write to you all again soon enough.

-librarygeek99