FAQ for Nominations/Categories

Q1. How many pages should make up Greatest Novel, Greatest Novella, and Greatest Short Story?
A1. The following is what I've decided concerning Wattpad pages:
     Greatest Novel -- 81 pages and above
     Greatest Novella -- 31 to 80 Wattpad pages
     Greatest Short Story -- 30 pages and below

Q2. How many pages should Romance, Sexy, Comedy, and Drama categories be?
A2. Any amount from one single page to whatever Wattpad's maximum is.

Q3. How many lines in poetry or parts in poetry collection?
A3. Any number of lines or pages/parts.

Q4. How many stories/poems should a Wattpadder have to be nominated for Awesome Author or Primo Poet?
A4. At least one completed story or poem. Although I would think a Primo Poet nominee would have at least a handful of poems ;-)

Q5. What do you mean by Best Original Story Couple?
A5. Characters in a story who solely belong to the writer of that story. Meaning it isn't a fan fiction type of piece. Nominees for this category should be a romantic pairing who set your heart all aflutter ;-D Nominate by stating the author of the couple's story, title of the story, and names of the LGBT fictional pair.

Q6. What about the Amazing Main Character category?
A6. Liken it to when an actor wins an Oscar for portraying a movie character. Choose who is your favorite main character in an LGBT related story. Someone you rooted for, thought was fifty shades of terrific, wish you personally knew, etc.

Q7. Leading LGBT Library?
A7. Nominate a person or group who you believe has constructed the most spectacular LGBT library on Wattpad. The profile you would recommend for readers to visit.

Q8. What is an LGBT commenter nominee?
A8. Nominate the Wattpadder who you've noticed is a fantabulous commenter/reviewer of LGBT content. Someone who takes the time, effort, and thoughtfulness to share what they think of what they've just read.

Q9. Okay, tell me about the LGBT Genre Pet1tion Supporter category.
A9. Nominate the person who in your opinion has went above and beyond in supporting/assisting the cause of Wattpad giving us an LGBT section. I know there have been quite a few and growing, but try to narrow it down to your number one choice.

Any other questions concerning the specific categories please feel free to ask below in the comment section, on my message board, or inbox.