🎯 ~ Tip #3 ~ 🎯

Knowing Your Gun Preferences (Hitscan vs Projectile)

   Some guns aren't for everyone, and that's okay. Some people are God at sniping, while others are God at shredding people with assault rifles. 

   I personally prefer assault rifles over sniper rifles. In Fornite, a sniper rifle's bullet has a trajectory, making it a projectile. Like Ninja said...

"It's like throwing a baseball."

   The bullet will slowly move downwards as it progresses across the map. So basically, the farther the opponent is, the farther you have to arch your crosshairs upwards. When a bullet is fired and has a travel delay like what I just described, is called a projectile. A projectile takes time to get to its target like an explosive, crossbow, boogie bomb, and etc. 

   But the same isn't said for his scan. As SOON as you press the button, the bullet will immediately hit the target you're aiming for, which are pistols, assault rifles, and more.  

   I personally prefer hitscans over projectiles. The only snipers that I actually use is the crossbow and the scoped assault rifle. The crossbow is my favorite gun because I feel so bad ass using such a gun and it reminds me of old weaponry. The scoped assault rifle is still a hitscan, even if it has a scope. It's basically like any assault rifle, but with a scope, allowing you to hit targets from a far distance. Although...Assault rifles have less killing potential than a sniper rifle since I sniper rifle can one-shot while an assault rifle takes some time.

   Finding which guns that work best for you will help you get more wins in the process. It also depends on your playstyle as well. 

If you really want to learn more about sniping, you should check out Ninja and Sypher, two Fornite streamers and YouTubers. They'll help you out tremendously!