A Vampire?

*hey guys sry its taken so long but have seriously been stuck with this as ive said before but i finnaly found some insporation and wrote this. i could have kept writing but i have to go to sleep and i wanted to post something so here it is and i just thought id leave it on a little clif hanger, its not to bad and annoying though D please tell me what u think and if u ever wonder if ive just stoped writing this coz i havent for ages, well thats not true. my absolute gole is to finnish all my stories especially this one coz its been a chalenge so dont stress. and also i made the mistake of taking on 5 stories at once so ive got my hands foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and also check them out too, i updat them more regularly :D

ok i think thats all for now tah tah

Before I knew what I was doing, I felt myself walking towards the stares and going down to see Embre. I hardly knew him but there was something strong bulling me to him that I couldn’t control, it was out of my control. I found myself at the front door and as I got there, I saw Embre standing there and started walking towards me. I opened the door and ran over to him and he gave me a strong harm hug. He was so hot…… no literally he was. I pulled away from our hug and looked up at the house and see The Doctor looking down at me with concern then walking away from the window with his hands in his pockets. I don’t know what was with him sometimes, he changes him mind so often and he confused me. Once upon a time I used to love him; I still do but not in the same was. I mean who wouldn’t love someone like him, he was wild and crazy and I loved it. I flirted and tried to get him to like me but he never seemed to notice even though he seemed to care so much about my safety. That was when I realized he was still stuck on his last companion, I had always felt like the only one but I wasn’t, he has had so many other companions and I’m just another one that eventually gets disposed.

The next few days I spent almost all my time with Embre and I felt bad for leaving the Doctor so I thought I’d spend the day with him.

“Are you sure you’ll be ok?” Embre had asked me, with the whole imprinting thing it had made him very cautious and didn’t want anything to happen to me.

“Yes I’ll be fine, he’s the amazing Doctor remember?” he smiles at me and I walked away.

I met the Doctor and we went to do some of his usual investigating, it was like usual and it was good to get back into an old habit. Suddenly I heard a band and the doctor, being his usual self, ran to where he thought the sound had come from. Even though I was a time lord as well so nothing could happen to me, I would just regenerate but it was more than that to me. I didn’t want to change; I was still afraid yet thrilled by danger. I ran in the opposite direction and went behind a building, thinking it was safer there. I felt something brush past my arm and a shooting pain started shooting up it. I didn’t know what to do, I just screamed out in pain and fell on the hard cold ground.

Embre’s POV

As I sat there eating dinner with the other boys from the Quilities tribe I had a sudden jolt in the pit of my stomach like something horrible had happened. I stood up from the table, excused myself and quickly bolted for the forest before turning into my wolf form.

I got to where my sense had led me and there she was. Layna was lying there on the ground screaming in pain. I didn’t know what to do to help here, my job was to keep her safe and nothing to get to her. I thought that the best thing to do was to go and get someone more experienced to help so I called Carlisle. He was there in the matter of seconds and the second he saw Layna he knew what was going on.

He picked her up and raced back to the Cullen’s house and I followed close behind. He placed her on a hospital bed and started bighting her at her pulse points. When he did this I was confused, shocked and was about to run to him, when I felt Emit hold me back.

“She was already bitten, Carlisle is just trying to speed up the transition so it doesn’t hurt her for too long” he said trying to assure me yet failing.

“WHAT! TRANSITION?”

“Yes, she is going through the transition from mortal to immortal, a Vampire.”

I was confused and furious. Who had done this to her, turned her into a monster. Well whoever it was I was going to get them.