Imprinting?

“Hi” he said to me. Not quite sure what to say, I said hi back.

His name was Embry Call. I found myself not taking my eyes off him. I couldn’t help it. I had never felt this way before; it was like I was being drawn to him. Not in an emotional way but in every way.

As we stood there in the unawkward silence, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

It was the doctor. It read “where the hell did you run off to!!!!!!! Meet me at the Cullen’s house ASAP.”

So I looked at Embry one more time then walked away.

When I get to the Cullen’s house, the doctor was waiting for me and had a worried look on his face.

“Where have you been? You can’t just run off like that. What were you thinking? What if something had happened to you?”

“I would just regenerate remember? You’re not the only time lord around here.”

I found myself staring out the window and something caught my eye. It was Embry. Had he followed me here? I looked over at Alice, Carlisle’s step daughter and she said

“He’s imprinted on you”

“He what?”  What the hell was imprinting. I thought to myself.

“Every werewolf has one person that they are meant to be with and when they find them they imprint. They don’t choose to imprint it just happens. That one person can then never be harmed and they can’t stay away from them for long without getting pulled towards them. There whole world revolves around that one girl”

Wow I was special to someone. Someone amazing although I didn’t even know him, I knew. He was the one.

*yeah i know its a short chapter vut at least i uploded :D