Chapter 1

I DON'T OWN ANY HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS EXCEPT ELIZA AND HARMONY JENKINS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony was the odd one out of the family, not for being a witch as all her adopted family were witches and wizards. For starters she was adopted after her mom and dad died in a “car crash.” But that was what she was told, however she doesn't know if it's true or not . She is also the only metamorphagus in the family as her whole family were half-bloods, squibs, muggles and purebloods.

Harmony has long ginger hair and chocolate brown eyes, her appearance was also different as the rest of her family, well adopted family, as they have brown hair and black or blue eyes. Her dad worked in the Ministry of Magic, and was the head of Misuse of Muggle Artefacts with a man called Arthur Weasley and her mom was a well-known witch for creating new potions and is a potions teacher at her school, Beauxbatons. Her sister, Eliza Jenkins, is a know it all at Beauxbatons in France.

The Jenkins are a well-known family that had been growing within the last 100 years, even though they had not been around for a very long time. Now and then the whole Jenkins family would go out to the Burrow (the home of the Weasley’s) for a business dinner which was happening tonight. The Weasley’s had ginger hair and was a pureblood family that had been around for a very long time, and Mr Weasley was fascinated by muggle objects. But by some family's, mostly pureblood families like the Malfoy’s, thought the Weasley’s were known as blood traitors and absolutely despised them because of this.

Harmony dressed in a green dress which brought out her eyes and nude high heels to go with it. The Jenkins family walked into the burrow, both families greeted each other like normal when they met. The seat plan was:

                                Fred George Harmony Ginny

                             ---------------------------------

Mrs Weasley                                                    Mr Weasley

                            ---------------------------------

                          Mom Dad  Eliza  Ron

Ron, Fred, George and Ginny, the Weasley's kids, all  go to Hogwarts, Ron is in the same year as Harmony and are in 4th year, while  Ginny and Eliza are both in the same year which is 3rd year as they are both thirteen, however Harmony and Eliza go to Beaxbatons in France. Mr and Mrs Weasley have two other kids but they graduated from Hogwarts already which are all William and Charles, or known as 'Bill' and 'Charlie'. Charlie is now studying dragons in Romania while Bill works as a curse breaker for Gringotts in Egypt but has recently moved to work in England. Fred and George who are twins are now in 6th year. All the Weasley's have bright ginger hair with either blue or light brown eyes. 

After dinner, all the kids all decided to play quidditch while Harmony's dad and Mr Weasley were referees and Harmony's mum and Mrs Weasley decided to stay inside and wash up. The six kids decided to play three vs. three, with one seeker, one chaser and one beater, instead of three chasers, two beaters and a keeper while they normally have one seeker. Quidditch is the wizard sport and has three goal posts which is guarded by the keeper, and the three chasers try and score in one of the three goals with a quaffle, earning 10 points. The beaters have a bat each and have to hit the two Bludgers away from their team and towards the other team. The seeker has to catch the snitch which costs 150 points and ends the game or until both teams' captains agree to end the game. The team with the most points wins.