Chapter 10

I DON'T OWN ANY HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS EXCEPT ELIZA JENKINS, HERO LOVEGOOD, EYOLF LUPIN AND HARMONY JENKINS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony's P.O.V

I sighed as I leaned back on the wall, tapping my foot impatiently on the floor, the noise of my trainers bouncing off the walls as it echoed. It didn't help that I was wearing trainers as I waited for Fleur... I sighed again before buttoning my jacket up as I felt a breeze go past me, causing me to shiver from the cold weather as I felt the coldness from the typical December weather.

You see, Fleur decided to drag me up to the Hogwarts Castle to make Cedric Diggory to ask her to the Yule Ball. When I say make, I literally mean make as she is using her 'Veela' powers to try and get Cedric to ask her to the Yule Ball but it's Fleur's idea and her recent idea for the First Task to make the Dragon fall asleep and into a trance as the spell kinda back fired, as she was hit by fire and I managed to get the Golden Egg in the end. I was in the middle of trying to figure out the rest of the riddle  for the second task but with no avail from Fleur and only had time to put a jacket on to go with my top and shoes, before I was dragged out of the warm carriage and into the freezing cold air before going into the Hogwarts castle were it was warm but there was still a cold breeze in the air.

I watched in amusement as two boys walked around the corner, lost in some sort of trance, there eyes wide as they sniffed the air, desperate to smell as much as of the smell in the air, back around the corner. The two Hufflepuffs, soon broke out of the trance before stopping, and glanced at each other before going back around the corner, causing me to laugh.

Half an hour before, a couple walked around the corner and the boy Gryffindor was in the trance and when he snapped out of the trance, he looked at his girlfriend before looking back at the trance. But when he looked back at his girlfriend, she had already stormed off in anger and jealousy. The boy sighed before following his girlfriend, down the corridor but kept looking back to go back around the corner.

I put my head back against the wall in boredom, I mean how long does it take to get a boy to ask you to go the Yule Ball when you are using Veela Powers.

"GO OUT WITH ME FOR YULE BALL!" a male voice shouted before an awkward silence came.

I felt my eyes widened at the loud shouting before quickly running around the corner to see Cedric and Fleur, both looking startled as they stared to the stairs across them as I saw a blur of ginger and a girl running after the person.

"RON!" The girl yelled after the boy before running around the corner, out of my sight.

My eyes widened realizing who the girl was and boy before running after them.

"RON! GINNY!" I yelled after the two siblings.

They had both stopped running after Ginny had caught up with Ron and were now walking up another set of stairs, but had turned at the sound of my voice.

"Harmony?" Ginny asked confused and I grinned before running towards them, catching up with the two.

"That my name, don't wear it out." I replied after catching up with them and walking behind them.

"Your spending too much time with Hero." Ginny said shaking her head.

I turned to Ron to see him slightly shaking and I sighed before putting my arm around Ron's shoulder in a comforting way.

"SO.. What happened has happened to the poor Ickle Ronniekins?" I asked, and Ron sighed before shrugging my arm off his shoulder.

"I think you know what has happened." He muttered, before shaking his head and sighing.