03

Sage's P.O.V ×2weeks later×

My eyes flutter open and the sunlight hits my face. I groan closing my eyes for a second before getting up and going to my bathroom.

I get dressed (in media) and throw my hair into a pony tail.

I grab my phone with my good arm and my back pack slinging it over my shoulders i quickly clean my room and make my bed before heading outside.

I see calums car in the driveway and bailyn walks out after me.

I start to walk but i feel a car next to me

"Sage get in the car" bailyn says

"No i-i'll be fine" i say

"Who did this?" calum suddenly says stopping his car.

"My mum cause your friend got me in trouble" i say emphasizing the words your and me.

"Oh" he says

"Now can you go?" i ask he sighs leaving.

I smile to myself and go to school.

I go to my locker and a note falls out.

I pick it up and read it

'Be mine to the valentines day dance?-????'

I twist my head to the side confused.

I shrug it off and head to class.

×at lunch×

I ge to lunch and see luke taylor and kate oh and harry. I go to the table and sit next to luke.

"Oh hey s- oh my god what happened?!" luke says

"N-nothing" i stutter lying

"No sage what happened?" he sternly says

"After i got home my mum shoved me on the floor and i broke my arm" i say

"Sage oh my god im so so so sorry" i hear her high pitched voice

"What do you want jane?" i hiss

"Well your little arm it sure hurts right? Next time stay away from my boyfriend" she whispers in my ear.

"Toodles!" she says and walks away with the rest of the bitches including bailyn.

I sigh.

"Did you get the note?" luke says

"What no- oh your the one who sent the note!" i exclaim smiling.

He blushes and nods.

"Well your answer is yes i would love to go with you" i say and kiss his cheek.

The bell rings and we scurry off to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk to my locker ahh the end of the day. I put my backpack on and start my walk.

"Wait sage!" luke calls

"Yes lukey?" i say

"Do you want to hang out today? I mean its fi-" i cut him off

"Yes luke i would love to go hang out just let me get home and grab a couple things then tell my mum and dad that I'm going to your house and then we can go" i say he nods and we walk off our sperate ways.

×at home×

"Mum! Dad! Im leaving to go to My friends house!" i shout i get no answer i shrug and go to my room i grab my phone charger and earbuds and leave sticking the items in my back pocket and leaving.

×at lukes×

I ring the door bell and i hear some shuffling on the other side.

Mrs. Hemmings opens the door

"Oh well hi there sage luke is in his room" she says.

"Thankyou mrs. Hemmings" i say

"You can call me liz" she says

I nod and go upstairs i find the green day poster and knock on the door.

He opens it and smiles pulling me in the room.

He closes the door and i observe his room.

It was a normal teenage boy room clothes here and there that was probably the only thing that was messy i pick them up and put them in his hamper.

"Hey! Were not here to clean" he pouts i giggle.

"Just helping you out here Luke" i say.

"Well thankyou but i need help with my math homework" he says my eyes widen.

"Lucas! Your mother is a math teacher and you dont know how to do math?!" i exclaim

"Shh" he says i giggle and we sit on his bed i start hepling him with his math when the door opens.

I snap my head up and see it's liz.

"I brought you guys some chips and candy and andrew is bringing the sodas" she says

"Thank you liz" i say she smiles at me

"No problem dear" she says and leaves Andrew hands us the sodas and we get to work.

×hours later×

we had finished studying and his homework. He had put on mean girls then we had watched the sequel and now we were watching the pursuit of happiness (that is a funny af movie). 

i close my eyes leaning my head on Luke's shoulder i try to keep my eyes open but it's no use.

i grab my phone sending a text to Devon (i'm spelling it like this now) that i'm at Luke's he replies with an 'okay love you be safe sis' i smile and put my phone down.

Luke wraps an  arm around my waist and i smile "go to sleep your fine" he says and i drift off to sleep, last thing i remember is Luke's soft lips kissing my four head.

Luke's P.O.V

she drifts off to sleep and i kiss her four head before she does i carefully pick her up and put her on the bed i get up from the mini couch, and get dressed into bed clothes i lay next to her wrapping my arms around her waist and drifting off to sleep.