4 - Meeting PewDiePie For The First Time!

Felix practically dragged me through his home, a blur of cool colour whizzing past me. We reached an averaged sized living room complete with a dark brown leather poofy couch and a whole computer set up, complete with 3 15 inch computer screens side - by - side and then another 15-inch screen placed on top of the middle screen, all of that was miraculously balanced on a large beige wooden desktop. At an angle to the computerised set up was a HD Kodak camcorder on a stance facing a 3- wheeled black office chair which swivelled when Felix sat down. In front of Felix was a small red-rimmed microphone which was sitting nervously on the edge of the desktop, teetering between well-balanced and falling the small cliff of ultimate death. Next to Felix's feet was a giant hard drive, which reached Felix's waist, already whirring away to keep the whole system alive and well. All I could think about was the horror of Felix and Marzia's electricity bill. I shuddered at the thought as Felix dragged another swivel office chair, this one was a deep red, beside him and patted the seat.

'We have to shoot the video now, otherwise the Bros will wonder what's going on!' He explained in a rushed tone and I sat down warily; I hadn't wanted to be in front of a camera or audience for a while so this was something both relatively new and unsettling for me. Then it hit me. I turned to Felix and raised my right eyebrow in confusion.

'"Bros"?' Felix looked at me quickly and then leaned his arm over and turned the camcorder on, flipped the screen so he could see himself, and then back at me more steadily.

'I thought you watched my Dark Souls 2 video?'

'Well; yeah; but only a few minutes in... you kind of yelled down the phone inviting me over before I could finish it.' I explained, Felix relaxed a little more and then smiled warmly like the Felix I'd grown to love.

'They're what I call my fans.' He explained happily.

'Why Bros?' I was always told that I should've been a journalist because I was so nosey. Felix shrugged lazily, his shoulders sloping more so than usual, as if being in front of a camera changed him into a more confident, laid-back, version if himself.

'Why not?' He replied. He had a point so I let him carry on his business with setting up hus equipment.

Felix's set-up set alight with colour and complicated patterns, the bottom computer screens on the left and right had audio showing on them, one from Felix's microphone, the other from his camcorder. The middle screen coloumn on both screens was Twitting and LegTree messages and comments. Felix's Twitting kept going off every two seconds from people messaing him and using hashtags involving them; the most common of the ones I could read were mostly:

"OMG look a Pewds and Maya! #Scute!

"Get well soon Edgar! #brofist!"

"Just saw the latest @pewdiepie video! Oni-chaaann! #CorpseParty!"

And so on. I was simply baffled at all of the different trends one of my favorite friends were responsible for! While I was reading the constant Twits and Legtree messages and notifications, Felix began vocal exercises, he stretched his mouth to the corners of his face and starting talking in all different octives!

'What are you doing?' I giggled at him, I had never tried the techniques he was using before so it amused me rather heavily! Felix looked at me comically, his right eyebrow raised in a perfect arch and the right side of his mouth pulled down as if to make half a smile.

'What do you think I'm doing?' He asked in a deep, rough, voice, making me giggle more.

'I really don't know Felix, I can't wait for the day when I understand this fully, then I know we'll be stuck with each other!' I giggled further, Felix smiled wide.