3 - Going To Felix's House For The First Time!

It had been a few days since the seminar and I hadn't talked to Felix face - to - face for a while, the last time I saw him was with that gaggle of teens! Sure we'd texted a lot, and I mean a lot, but I hadn't seen his face in ages. I passed by a few teenagers every now and then and I'd get asked "Do you know PewDiePie?" In their either annoying or broken voices, all I ever did was shake my head and walk on. Because the numbers came out in dribbles here and there I was still able to shrug the attention off. One of the main reasons I chose the video game business was because that no one cared about the backstage people, as long as the video game was good and hard - but not impossible - to beat, the customers were happy! I still didn't know who this PewDiePie character was and by the time I got around to searching him on Püggle and I put the search on the images setting all I saw was Felix's face mixed in with cartoons, realistic drawings, memes, Gifs, captions, quotes, and a lot of art with the words "bro" and "brofist" came up, but none of that gave me the information on who this PewDiePie was other than he was linked in with Felix somehow. I went back on search and typed in: 

PewDiePie biography

Sure enough the name Felix Kjellberg/PewDiePie came up, which impressed me because not many comedians in those days played multiple characters onstage! I read through his Mikizedia page and scoffed, I knew not everything was true on Mikizedia but it turned out that my Swedish friend had over 26 million subscribers on UTube! That was practically the whole population who owned internet access! I shook my head and went onto UTube and typed in "P" and my toolbar suggested "pewdiepie" instantly, after I clicked the link, my internet nearly exploded with how many videos he had made; even his channel was hard to find because of all his individual videos and all of the fan-made products, but I found it in the end, I clicked on the link and a picture of Felix was in the top right hand corner next to the words PieDaePewI thought I'd got onto the wrong channel until I heard a familiar voice and saw those dusty grey eyes once more.

"H-h-how's it goin' bros? My name is," and then he gobbled like a turkey and started playing a video game. Hang on. He was playing Dark Souls 2. I designed that game! I made all of the boss characters! I felt honored and proud when he had to engage his "Unicorn Time" to show his subscribers how frustrating my boss levels were! I only watched the one video becuase Felix called me halfway through it, his "Sk8r Boi" ringtone even sounded like a light - hearted chuckle as it danced around my room. I stopped giigling at his video and smiled as I picked up my mobile with an unexpected eagerness.

'Hey Felix! You alright?'

'Hey Jen! I'm good thanks, how are you?'

'Oh I'm good, I just finished watching one of your UTube videos.' There was silence for a minute or two until the air cracked on the other side of the phone.

'Oh.' Felix's voice was exasperated and beaten, as if he had suddenly given up on being happy and life. It made me feel depressed and alone.

'Wha- what's wrong Felix?' I breathed out slightly, my smile wavering.

'I suppose your a huge fan, aren't you?' His voice was deep and concerning, I coulld feel his face drop down to the floor.

'Why would I be a fan, that was my first video of yours, a fan can't be made with a ten minute video!'

'Oh great! Which one did you watch then?' Felix's voice had regained it's usual happiness and I felt the air become light and friendly on both sides of the phone, I was no longer depressed, but elated to have my Felix back!

'You were trying to defeat one of my games, actually.' I boasted to the Swede.

'Ooh! You make videogames?' His voice was excited at the thought of my job. I hadn't told Felix my job because no one liked the sound of it; they either said it was too nerdy for them or talked about something else. This is what I liked most about Felix. He cared.