Chapter Six - Curiosity and Small Talks

A/N:

Ahright, so, whatcha think of Chapter five? Chapter six is Harry's POV and a bit short, but I'll make up to the next chapter =)) 

I'm dedicating this to itsRianeC =)) thank you for voting =))) love lots!!!!!!!

So, with no futher a due, here's chapter six =))

-Dana

x.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Harry's POV**

*Phone vibrate*

From: Boo Bear

Liam wants a meeting. Liam's flat. Now.

I sighd at Louis' message. What in the world is a meeting for? I took last sip of my coffee and head out of the coffee shop. I  slide inside my car and drive to Liam's flat. Once there, I knock at the door and danielle let me in. I looked around and Liam is not yet around. Only Zayn, Niall, Louis, El, Kristenn and Dani are there.

"Liam?" I asked Danielle.

"On his way." she said. Maybe Dani has keys that's why she's inside. Liam wouldn't leave Dani here alone right?

 I walked towards the sofa and sat beside Zayn. I looked at them and gave me the I-don't-know look. Kristenn, however, looked worried. She kept looking at her phone.

"What's the matter Tenn?" I asked.

"My friend, the one i told you about, she's not in school or at home, neither in her work. She's damn new in England!" she exclaimed. She's talking about her foreigner friend who arrived last Monday.

We were interrupted by a knock. Probably, Liam. Dani came for the door and welcomed Liam.

"Oh you must be Liam's friend. Come in!" I heard her say. She came back to the room with a girl beside her -- a shy girl.

"Venice!" Louis and Kristenn exclaimed. She got up from the couch and hugged the shy girl. Her name was Venice. What a beautiful name, just like her -- wait. I'm not crushing on this girl. No. Not my type.

"Sorry." she muttered. She's beautiful, no, what? Wait. Did i call her beautiful in my mind? She wears a loose pants and over sized shirt. and a sweater like two sized big for her. Her eyes were swollen, obviously, she's been crying.

Louis knows her too. I didn't heard why. I focused too much on her and I can't understand why. She seemed so fragile. She's breakable. She's now walking away and I wanted to stop her. HARRY EDWARD STYLES, STOP DREAMING!  Why so attracted to her? She's too plain.

"HARRY!" Niall shouted in my ears. It made me jump. Seriously.

"hey, you okay, mate?" he asked.

"huh? Why?" I asked definitely confused.

"We're going shopping for Venice! Are you even listening a while ago?"

"Oh." I stand up. I remember now, we're going to give her a make-over. We walked out of the room and into the van. Probably, Liam called some body guards. Just so Liam.

I sat beside Kristenn, who sit beside Venice. I can hear them talking but it's like there's a wall between us. Her voice is so low I don't even know if Kristenn can hear it. I moved closer so I can hear.

"Is this necessary?" Venice asked.

"Yes, love." said Kristenn.

"But I'm okay with my how I look. Maybe, no, it's just that, I don't belong here. Maybe I should go home." she said, letting go of a sigh.

"No, love. No. You belong here. You do. You just eed some help, okay? We'll help you. Right Harry?" she turned to me.

"Uh, uhm, yeah." I said giving her a reassuring smile.She smile back and turn her head down.

"thanks." she muttered.

"We're here!!!!!" Louis exclaimed. Louis thinks this is new experienc for us and he can't hide his excitement. Niall came down first then we followed. I helped Kristenn and Venice down. Venice took my hand and boy, her hand is so small but soft as well. As I have said, fragile. She pulled her hand away from mine as soon as she step out of the van.

"Thanks again." she said. I smiled and nodded as I follow her.She walks very timid. She even look small when she walk even though she seemed to be 5'6" in height.

We entered a botique and we started looking for clothes.She sat in a bench looking worried. I approached her and started talking.

"hmm, you fine?" I asked. She nodded then shook her head. I left a chuckle and she looked down.

"Nervous?" I asked again.

"yeah, big time." I'm surprised to hear her voice.

"Why?"

"Well, I appreciate all the effort but I think, no, I feel like I became a burden in your lives." she said, still not looking up.

"No, love, you are not. I mean, this is something new to us. We never gave anyone a make-over. Look at Louis." I paused pointing Louis holding two clothes while talking to El. She looked up and turned towards Louis' direction.

"He's having fun. Not the normal fun. You can see it in his eyes. And Niall too." pointing Nial.

"He never do anything without food. And look at what he's holding now. A purple dress." I smiled and she giggled. 

"Don't feel like a burden, sweetie, You are Liam, Kristenn and Louis' friend. And their friends are also our friends." I said patting her back.

"Thanks, Harry." she said my name for the first time. It sounded nice coming from her. Huh? Wait, what?

"Ei! Having a little chat there huh? I'm afraid Ven here has to go to try stuff. Let's go Ven." Kristenn said while grabbing Venice's hand. Her bag fell from her hands. She want to get it back but Kristenn pulled her away. I picked the bag from the floor and opened it. I pulled out her phone and dialled my number and saved it. Louis saw what I'm doing and sat beside me.

"You're a popstar mate, why take other's phone?" he asked.

"I just saved her number." I defended myself.

"Oh, let me! Let me." He did the same, dialled then saved. The other lads saw this too and did the same. El and Dani came back from the fitting room and sat beside us.

"Where is she?" asked Lou.

"She's coming!!!' exclaimed the very excited El.

"She's so beau--" Dani stopped El from talking.

"Let them see it El." she said. Sometimes, Dani become the girl version of Liam. Kristenn went out and it's like she's arguing by herself.

"Come out now!" She said. "If you wont, I'll ask Harry to get you. So get your bum out here." she exclaimed. Kristenn is very scary when she threaten you. Venice went out from the room and I thought I saw an angel.