Chapter 1: Mating call

You are an loner and have aids. You look through a McDonald's dumpster lookin 4 some strait 🅱️ollin hen tie. Then all the sudden, out of no where, you hear the mating cries of a Draven main (dat lol character) who lost his stacks.

"Awauahuawawuwewhuhu"

Then yo 5 ft 4 weenie starts to drag you toward that resonating and scrumptious sound (if you don't have a 5 ft 4 Peter Parker then you grow 1). You fling at the speed of Mach 21, just faster then your Sonic OC, to Tyler1's crib.

You immediately stop in front of that hunk of a streamer while he playing League. He looks like a tan and tall version of the Avatar (the last air bender, not the blue ones, you racist). He stares at u with bulging eyes that could tear your a$$ apart. You take a whiff of this handsome man and you take note that he smells like his world famous stakes and 20 gallons of Powerade (TM).He glanced at his cracker-colored T shirt he had on.

"GET THIS SHIT OFF MEEEEEEEEE!", TyRy hollawed as he brutally tore that poor shirt in half.

Then he woofs like a Snoop Loop to let them slow bitches kno dat dey too late. It's first cum first serve according to Tyler21. Then they get saddened and all 52 million of them commit sodoku.

The mating ritual must comence. Tyler must do his part first then you. Twinkletoes starts flexing on you, his muscles were to the point where they looked like squeezed pimples, and he was flexing in the Super Macho Man's pose. Y'know... that one bro from Punch Out (on a serious note play Punch Out for the Wii it's really fucking fun). Then he made a slight kissy face to top it all off.

Now you: dab, whip, nae nae, and rub Titular's head gently but very erotically. In that exact order, if mess up, you die. Now the Ritual is complete.

Then Tyrone is like, while shaking his finger gunz at you: "AyyyAyyAyyyAyyy... wah...". Then he started to shake like a Chihuahua that needs to poo. " HELP HELP HEEEEEEELLLLP".

🎶Then here bae (you, btw) comes to save the daaaay🎶 Sing that pls.

To save him from his Autism attack, you slapped him with one of his juicy, thicc... and premium stakes fresh off the grill (a grill you cook with, not the gender).

After coming back to his senses, Tyshawn1 cries and hugs you like Amumu. "Y-y-you saved me... no one has ever done that to me before" he added " I ❤️ you more than Draven's stacks".

Since it is 2021 xd, kissing is considered to inadequate for the human species, now scientists recommend dab linking. To perform this beauty, you must link the dabbing arms together and dab as one.
You do that thing then you go to Buffalo Wild Wings.

To be continued...