Sam,Dean,CasxBeth

Hello! This is for captainamerica55448. Enjoy!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*Beth's POV*

It had to be vampires didn't it? I could've been sitting back at the bunker doing nothing but no the guys wanted me to help them. As we were fighting the vampires there were only two left. One came towards me, I tried to kill it but it took my knife and started to punch and kick me.

Sam and Dean were no where in site so no one could help me. I tried to fight back but the vamp was too strong. He kicked me in the stomach and punched me in the face. He said "I guess no one is going to come help you are they?" I couldn't respond due to all of the pain I had. When he was finished he said "No one is coming to get you so I guess I have to kill you." He then grabbed the knife he took from me and stabbed me in the stomach. The pain was unbearable, before I got too weak I grabbed the dead mans blood and stabbed the needle in his arm.

He fell to the ground in pain then went unconscious. I walked out of the room with my hand on my stomach trying to stop the bleeding. With all my strength I yelled "Sam, Dean help me." I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I started to cry knowing that I won't make it out alive. They came running down the hallway and stopped when they saw me. I fell to the ground, my legs could no longer hold me. Sam came running over and held me up. He was saying that I was going to be alright. Dean was praying to Cas to come help us.

When Cas got here he came over to me and said "Beth, I am terribly sorry, I cannot heal you. You have a large amount of damage done to you that I cannot fix." "What do you mean that you can't fix Beth you can heal anything!" Dean screamed. Before Dean could finish Cas disappeared. I started to cry even more as Sam held me tighter. Dean came over with tears in his eyes and said "Beth I am so sorry this happened we should have been there with you." With the little strength I had I said "Dean, Sam what ever you believe this was not you fault. It was the damn vampires fault." Sam said "Well if this is my last chance to say it Beth I love you so much. You have been there with me through the whole demon blood thing and when I was soulless. I just didn't want you do go like this." By now Sam was in full blown tears and so was I.

Sam let Dean hold me as he said his last words. Dean said "Beth I love you so much. You were the one who helped me fix baby when she was smashed up. You never gave up on anything even when I was going to Hell you said you would fix it and everything would be alright. When I went to Purgatory you helped Sam when it was hard to deal with. I don't want you to go little sister."

Dean was crying more than I ever had seen him cry before. I could feel my body slipping away and I said "I love you guys so much just don't try making any deals okay? Please just do that for me and don't go sulking and isolating yourself. I love you guys." I could only see Sam and Dean holding me, crying, as my body shut down completely.

Thanks for reading and I might've made myself cry writing this one.

Please vote and comment!

Bye!!!!!