DeanxAna

Hello! This is for beautiful_stranger. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ana's POV *

This can't be, this can't happen! I stare at the pregnancy test I'm front of me. It says that I'm pregnant and I knew who the father was. It was Castiel, I love Cas like there is no tomorrow but I also love someone else. I love Dean Winchester, ever since Sam,Dean, and I started hunting together I liked Dean but I was with Cas at the time.

Don't get me wrong I love Cas and Dean but I have to pick. Yesterday I told Dean that I loved him and he said that he loved me too. But I'm with Cas and now I'm carrying his child. Sighing, I got up and drove to where Dean was. When I got to the motel he was staying at I knocked on the door and Cas answered it. My eyes grew wide as I stared at him. He looked and confused and asked "Ana what are you doing here?" After a moment I broke down crying and Cas wrapped his arms around me and let me I the room.

When I finished crying he asked "What's wrong?" In a shaky voice I said "Cas I've made a terrible mistake.'' He held me tighter and I heard Dean say "What is it?" I look up at him then to Cas and say "Well Cas, I'm pregnant." His eyes grew wide and he said "Thats wonderful news Ana but what is the mistake?" I look at him and say "Cas you I know I love you right?" He nodded and I continued "But I also love someone else Cas. Please don't be upset Cas please."

Castiel looked me dead in the eyes and asked angrily ''Who else do you love Ana?" Letting out a shaky breath I looked over at Dean helplessly. Dean said "Ok Cas she loves me okay? Don't be mad at her please." Cas pushed me out of his arms and I fell of the bed I was sitting on. He said "Well if you feel that way then Ana, you two can be together. I won't stop you.'' "Cas wait!" I yelled but it was to late he zapped out of the room.

I started to sob loudly on the ground, all of a sudden I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pulling me into their chest. I look up to see Dean look at me with pain filled eyes. Turning back to his chest I cry more until I have no more tears left. When I finished I asked "What do we do now?" Dean replied "Its ok Ana I don't know but we will get through this together."

Thanks for reading, sorry that's it was short. Please go check out my Marvel Imagines book please.

Keep requesting!!!

Bye!!!!