10💔

We then put the light on. Oh are you fucking kidding me?! Steven, Jahseh, Gazzy, and some others were there. How did they get in the house? Oh wait we forgot to lock it when I came.

I can't believe this assholes scared us so bad😆

'What the fuck. Seriously?' I said laughing 'we both thought it was some spirit shit and stuff. You are so crazy. Fuck you mann I was about to have a freakin' heart attack.' I was actually so scared.

Diego was still shocked.

We then blew the candles again and put the game away. This time we locked it in a box. Safer.
We got some food and we went upstairs. I told the guys how Diego scared me and how I got him back with the possessed thing. We were all laughing so hard. I like that Diego was happy. And he was not annoyed by my prank.

We had a lot of fun till we were all about to go home. I was the first one that wanted to go first because I was so tired. But Diego won't let me. Is getting stressful. Cute, comfortable and nice but a bit stressful. I did say yes of course.
All the boys went home. It was just me and him again. It was pretty late so I said I want to sleep. I didn't have my pyjamas here so Diego gave me a long t-shirt. It was so comfortable and soft. And it smelled just like him...

I was not wearing any trousers. Or my bra. It was weird. But we weren't close this time. Till I felt his hands on my chest, giving me a very huge hug. We fell asleep.

-

This continued a whole week. He always asked me to stay with him and that what I did. My sister doesn't mind at all. Well, she better let me stay at Diego's house cause he would go crazy if I won't.
I then heard my phone ringing. It was Mia.
I didn't talk to her from ages ago so I answered it. I was chilling on the living room. Diego was in the shower.
'Ohh, hi Mia what's good sis?' I heard her crying. 'Mia, wassup huh? Tell me what's the matter?' I said worried
'Kylie. My mother died. She was all I had. She was the only one that was here for me. And now she is dead. She's gone forever Kylie you have to help me.' She said loud and quiet at the same time.
'Mia stop crying. I'm coming tomorrow, ok?' I said even if I didn't know what I was talking about. I had to go to Washington and stay there with Mia. The thing is that I don't know what Diego will do say about it. I hope he will be ok. And I hope he will not forgive Jess again. It doesn't worth it.

I heard Diego coming downstairs.
'I'm, Diego, my friend Mia... her mom died and I have to go and stay with her. Her mom was the only one that was alive. She died in a car accident. I .... I'm going to Washington to see her.'
'Fucking Washington?! Really?! Oh well, I understand. I would come too but I have some stuff to do these days. How much are you gonna stay for?' He said curious.

I didn't want to live this place for ever. I know that I did wanna live in Washington and shit, but I can't do this to Diego. So I just said I'll be back after like three days.
-
Next morning I was getting ready to live. Diego didn't have no problem with me living, witch was surprising but good. Cause I didn't go home from a couple of days ago. I called my sis and told her that I was living. She was shocked too.

-

When I arrived, I went to Mia's house, she gave me the address and stuff, and I called an Uber. Everything was ok. Till I saw her crying on the floor. Holding some pictures of her mom, and some of her clothes I guess.
I was here for her. Even if I just couldn't  calm her down, like I usually do with Diego.

💔end of chapter 10💔

Pls vote. Thx bihh.

Xxx