Part 33, you are kidding me right?

*Ziva POV*

When I arrive I saw Tony sitting on a bench. "I followed them and know where she is." Tony says. "Okay, come on! Where are you waiting for? We are getting married in 4 days." I say. We get in my car and already after 10 minutes we arrive at the place, because I drove my old style again. We see two men with loaded guns drive away. We get out of the car and walk into the barn.

There we see Andrea sitting tight to a chair. She is very pretty and I am afraid Tony is going to flirt with her, but instead he almost yells at her. "Now sign these damm papers!" "First untight me!" "No first sign these papers!" I say and give her a pen and hold the papers in front of her. Then she signs the papers and we walk out of the barn, but when we are out of the barn the two men with loaded guns are standing there.

We are sitting tight on a chair when the boss of the two men walks in. "Well.. Well.. Special agents Ziva David and Anthony DiNozzo." It is the mobster who is wanted for 13 murders. We caught him, but after a year in prison he escaped. "What do you want?" I ask. "The pictures!" He says. "They are on a laptop in Andrea's house, we need to go to her house then." "No, I will get the laptop." "You can't because I send them to our boss and after 8 minutes they will arrive."