Part 24, new house

*Ziva POV*

The next morning we go house searching and bring Vanessa and Violetta to Gibbs. "Goodmorning." Gibbs says. "Goodmorning." We say back. "I'm sorry but who is Vanessa and who is Violetta?" "Vanessa has dark brown eyes and Violetta has grass green eyes." Victoria explains. We give Gibbs everything he need and then we leave. "Bye Gibbs." We say. "How many bedrooms do we need?" "5 or 6." Tony answers and Victoria writes it down. "Also a big kitchen and a big livingroom." I say. "Also a toilet downstairs and a bathroom upstairs with a shower, bath and a toilet." Victoria continues. "A big garden with a swimmingpool as well."

We have a woman who is going show us some houses. Her name is Jasmin. The first one is to little than we are at the second one. "It has 5 bedrooms, a big kitchen with a dinning table, a livingroom normal size, a small garden with a swimmingpool, 2 bathrooms and two little rooms." "It sounds good." I say. We walk inside and look at the house. Everything is perfect only the livingroom is really to small also the garden is to small. "And what do you think?" Jasmin asks. "We really love it only the livingroom and the garden have to be bigger." Tony says. "I have still one house to show you." We arrive at the last house it is about 15 minutes from the Navy Yard.