The Room

Previously on Daz Games x Reader
I then see Daz go up to them and whisper something in their ear. They nods and let him in the room. What on Earth is that about? If I want to know what is happening, I have to get in the room. I have to be in the room where it happens!

I go over to make conversation with Zoe and Alfie.
"Hey! Zoe and Alfie!" I wave to them and they both smile back at me
I walk over to them and hug them both, "How are you guys?" I asked them.
"We are good," Zoe said and smiled at me.
"Hey, Can I ask something?" I asked the two of them. Zoe looked a little hesitant but then said, "Sure, what is it?"
"What's in the room behind you?" I asked her and tried to peak in there.
"Oh nothing, we just had to help a friend out for Daz," she said and looked at Alfie and then Alfie said, "Yes, one of Daz's friends asked us to do a favour for him so us two, the good friends we are to him, has done it for him," he explained to me and then smiled.
"Ahh, I see. Is it like a surprise?" I asked them, I wanted to get more information out of them.
"Ahh, yes I suppose." He said to me and then did a little nervous smile. What was up with these guys?
"Can I help with it?" I asked them.
Then, I feel a pair of hands from behind me cover my mouth and another person tie my hands up and then another one put a blind fold over my head. WHAT THE FUCK? I try to scream but it is no use. I get taken into the room and Zoe and Alfie come in smiling evilly at me. I try to kick and escape but i can't. I get tied to a chair and the blindfold gets taken off me. These people lock the door and shut the curtains. I see Daz in a chair next to me also tied up. What is happening?