all i want

Song
Inspiration:
All I want | Kodaline
-

Third Person POV

She clung to his body repeating negations while heart-wrenching sobs escaped from her lips. He stroked her hair for the last time and broke free from her embrace, leaving her vulnerable. She watched, her vision blurred by the tears that now flowed steadily as incoherent mumbles from her part filled the air, him walk away.

"Don't leave me" she managed to scream at him before he shut the door and she was left alone, something he promised he would never do.

She just wanted to see his face again, to hear his voice just once more. That night she tossed and turned in bed, feeling empty without him beside her. She didn't cry, because there wasn't anything left in her to push the tears out. She was drained out. He gave her life at one point, he brought out the best in her. But in the end, their end, he left her with nothing but beautiful memories.

The nights went by and solely she stopped tossing and turning, soon enough someone replaced the void that he left. Someone like him, someone who gave her all she needed.

One night he called her, she picked up on the first ring and waited in suspense, waited to hear his voice.

"When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside." She spoke first.

"I don't want it to be goodbye" he sounded genuine as he tugged on his disheveled mop of hair "Take me back, I love you"

"If you loved me" her voice faltered " Why'd you leave me?"

"Take me back" his voice cracked as stray tears slipped down his defined cheeks.

"I loved you, our love was made for movie screens. I thought you loved me too, but I was wrong. You made me a better person. For that I'm eternally grateful but I've moved on and you can too" she smiled as she felt his replacement wrap his arms around her and place sweet kisses on her exposed neck.

"Don't leave me" he was crying now. How the tables have turned. "I made mistake"

"I waited for you but I'm don't waiting" she said, the agonizing nights without him replayed in her mind "Goodbye"

She clicked the off button on her phone and set it on the night stand. She turned to where he was waiting and snuggled into his warm arms.

"Who was that?"

"All I wanted" she closed the space between them and placed a passionate kiss on his tender lips.

Her life was finally falling into place.

[AN]
So I decided to start this book that's just a compilation of my other writings that don't make up a story and were just things I wrote inspired by songs, like this one, or other things or people. I hope you enjoy.♥︎