Jeffrey x reader

Warning this chapter contains rape and very mature content..oh who the fuck am I kidding the whole goddamned book does. So enjoy my wolf cubs!

   You sigh looking in the mirror at the flashy clothing."God damn it f/n why are you making me wear this shit?"

"Woah y/n!"she says holding her hands up."I want to get fucked."(damn so blunt lmao) "And if you look hot and I look hotter then i'll get fucked!"

You shake your head at her reasoning. "your a dumbass." She laughs "I know. Now COME ON LETS GO GET LAID!"

(You horny ass bastard!) Timeskip because of my laziness.

You sit at a table in the club sipping a rum and coke."Y/n!"your friends screams at you."Im leaving!" she says and points at a man and mouths to you.

'Getting laid' You roll your eyes and give her a sarcastic thumbs up. After your friend leaves you sit alone for ten minutes before sighing and standing to leave.

Jeff's p.o.v

I watch the girl in the tight black dress hungrily as she stands and walks away on her endless legs. I lick my"lips" and slowly follow her down the street. She sighs and slows.

"Fuck."she mutters. Then she strips out of the dress making my eyes widen as she stuffs it in her purse."Stupid fucking tight ass clothing!"she hisses and I chuckle.

Damn what a potty mouth, I will have to punish her for that.

Your p.o.v

I curse as I stuff the dress away not caring if im in a thong and lace bra.

That stupid dress was a bitch to walk in! I sigh and look around."Noone will see me."i say shrugging and turn to go into an alley.(me as im writing this.*screaming*"nuuuu I made y/n so fucking dumb!!)

The alley darkens and suddenly I get the feeling of being watched.

"Way to go y/n walk into an alley at one in the morning in a bra and thong."i mutter to myself. Suddenly Im pinned to the wall.

"Damn."(you know wtf he looks like get over it)he says raking his eyes down my body hungrily.

"You made yourself easy for me you little slut."(me:IMMM GONNA KILL YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKING PEICE OF HORNY SHIT!...Ok i'll stop now hehe)

I moan as my head makes contact with the wall. He grins and suddenly rips my thong off.

"H-hey!" I yell. He smacks me."Shut the fuck up  slut!" I whimper as my face stings and he rips my bra off.Instinctly I try to cover myself only earning another smack.

He purrs and he slips a hand to my inner thigh caressing it softly. I gasp at it nd whimper.

This ass is gonna rape me. He grins and moves his hand to my clit and rubs a circle on it softly.

I bite my lip to keep in my moan leaving him unsatisified. He plunges all three main fingers into my entrance and I cry out in surprise.

He begins to pump his fingers quickly and roughly and I fail.I moan. He grins and pulls his fingers out.I whimper.

He chuckles and something rubs against me but before I can react he slamming into me roughly and I scream loudly.

"Fuccckkk"he moans as he pounds into me.

"S-stop!"i yell out in pain. The pain is so bad that I begin to cry horribly.

"God never! your so fucking tight slut!" he yells and i blush.

I let out a moan and he hits my g-spot causing me to scream in pleasure.

"F-f-fuck!" I yell as I come close.

"Im gonna...ahhh!" I yell as I climaxe. He shudders and hs thrusts become sloppy until he cums as well and pulls out.

"God that was hot slut."he says then he kills me.

(no regrets)