BRVR x FEM reader (kinks)

You sit on your (f/c) couch next to BRVR, watching a horror movie called darkness falls.

You had been content the whole time until BRVR began to poke your sides mercilessly thinking that it was tickling you and that's why you didn't like it, but the real reason was that it was a huge and major turn on, which you would die if BRVR ever found that out.

"S-stop B!" You say blushing as he pokes your side once more. He grins at your and pokes you once more. Upon seeing your angry expression he reluctantly gives in and stops. About thirty minutes into the movie a scary part comes on and you squeak before jumping into BRVR's lap.

He groans."Damnnit y/n" You turn to face him and see that his face is flushed, that's when you feel something poke your inner thigh and you launch yourself off him turning in midair.

You stare at him breathing hard."Did I turn you on by getting scared?!" You exclaim shocked. B nods sheepishly then sucks in a breath as the bulge in his pants grows.

"What the fuck!" You yell."Im sorry your so sexy angry!" You freeze and smirk. Three months you had been waiting for him to call you sexy. You knew he thought it especially whenever you would sing and dance in the kitchen while cooking and he would excuse himself to the bathroom for twenty minutes. The first couple of times you were confused so you followed him there...until you heard him moaning and groaning your name.

"You think im sexy?" You say innocently. He bites his lip. "fuck yes you know how much I wanna fuck you?"

You shake your head and step closer to him biting your lip seductively. "What do you wanna do to me?"

He stands up quickly and picks you up slamming you into the wall "Y/n im gonna fuck you so hard your gonna cry while you beg me to let you cum."

You stare at him with half lidded eyes as he rips of your shirt. He begins to trail butterfly kisses down your neck looking for your sweetspot. When his lips graze over it you moan and buck your hips forward involuntarily.

"B!" You gasp out. He smirks against your skin. "He trails down to your boobs and nibbles on the bud while flicking the other. You panties instantly wetten and you moan loudly. He pulls back smirking. "Shit y/n you keep doing that you'll get evicted." You roll your eyes as his hands trail down into your jeans and he rubs you through your panties.

"Someones wet as shit." He says and you moan"Skip the damn foreplay B!" You moan out.

"Anything for you my little pika." He says and slowly tugs your jeans off. He stares at your dripping panties in wonder.

"When did you turn into a lake y/n?" You scowl."SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK ME ALREADY B!" You scream."He laughs. Loud. "As you wish."Then with out warning he slams into you.

Your first thought was: When the fuck did he take my underwear off?
Your second was: Where the fuck did he put his jeans?

Your third was: Damn he's swol.

Your third was:HOLY FUCK HE'S SWOL AND HURTS LIKE A BITCH!!!!

B chuckles at the faces you begin to make as you pants and wheez."Shit shit shit shit shit shit!" You say. He leans down and stops his movement. "Tell me when to move pika."You nod through tears waiting for the pain to turn to pleasure. When it does you nod to him and he begins to thrust slowly.

You moan with each thrust as he picks up speed the sounds of skin slapping off the walls. "B!" You yell out. He moans as his dick hits your g-spot causing you to arch your back and scream in pleasure. "HARDER!!!" you yelll and he moans in response.

"Fuck your so goddamned tight y/n!" He groans as you buck your hips onto his. He continues to pick up pace and your stomach tightens.

"Fuck B im gonna-" He cuts you off."So am I babe!" His thrusts continue but get sloppy as you both cum at the same time.

You guys collapse and he kisses your forehead. Then he grins at you."Still just friends?"

You roll your eyes."Your a dumbass!"