Catching feelings-chapter 4

The next day i woke up and harry wasn't in the room..so i got up changed and went to eat breakfast, he was already at the table drinking some tea.

mom: goodmorning honey. sleep well?

me: more or less...*exausted face*

harry: hm... i wonder why...*laughs*

mom: something you two want to tell me about?

me: no! nothing happened he's just being annoying. right harry?

harry:*still laughing quietly this time* right.

mom: well ok. oh! dont forget about the party you two are going to!

harry: oh of course. i wouldn't let us forget it.

gabby: us?

harry: yes, as in you and me.

mom:um...*kinda of happy* well ok. i have to go to work. you two have fun and be careful.

gabby: ok mom, we will.

after eating breakfast i watched a bit of tv but nothing interesting was on and harry went out somewhere. probably to see his family since he didnt yet. one thing that did catch my eye on tv was the news channel....

news: harry styles tweets about a girl and fans go wild... he tweeted. "having a bit of a laugh tonight with a special someone." hm..we wonder who this someone is harry. more news coming up next

wait, what? does that mean that harry is somehow starting to fancy me? no, theres no way that it could happen...maybe he talked to someone while i was in the shower. ya! thats probably it! 

**Later that day**

Gabby's P.O.V

-twitter- "getting ready for a party. lots of fun! wearing a purple shirt, with skinny jeans,wedges and a flowery necklace. aghh cant wait!

Harry's P.O.V

wow gabby looks beautiful...i dont know if she likes me but i am starting to feel something for her thats more than just friends. talked to louis on the phone and he migh come.

-twitter- 'going partying tonight with some friends (: talk to my lovelies later."

Gabby's P.O.V

wow..harry is looking really handsome for this party. His outfit looks so much like the one he was wearing on the 'one thing' music video. haha.

"We got that sweet hot loving

Dancing in the dark

Out in the streets we're running

Shut down every block

So put your arms around me baby

We're tearing up the town

'Cause that's just how we do"

                                        -Rita Ora..How we do(party)