Catching feelings-chapter 2

when harry arranged everything the way he wanted and unpacked and i finally cleaned my room properly i had started to chat with the curly haired boy.

me: so did u miss England?

harry: yeh, but i will miss touring with the lads it was a bit of fun for us.

me: i bet. So where do u wanna go first? we can go see a film, there are loads of parks...and i still need to see london, i dont really know much of it except for big ben.

harry: oh i have loads of places to take you then. i heard there was going to be this masive party at a park tomorrow. What do you think?

me: sure! that will be fun. 

The night came and we pretty much just satyed in my house chilling, nothing to do really. But i was really excited for the party. maybe i could meet a few people...

Harry's P.O.V

wow i'm glad i met gabby, she's beautiful but i'm not sure if i like her or not...but when we met earlier i felt a bit nervous, specially when our eyes met i felt like i knew her in ages. Tomorrow she's is going to love it!

gabby's P.O.V

harry: i'm taking a shower .

gabby: kay.

i was checking twitter, and everyone was talking about harry and that he didnt go to his house in london but was seen going to someone else's house. everyone seemed very curious and i was just laughing at the whole thing.

when harry got out of the shower he was not wearing shirt.... i felt a bit weak at the knees but did my best to play it cool.

me: oh u finally got out of the shower!

harry: *laughs* sorry babe i take me time. these curls arent very easy to handle.

oh god now he's talking about his lucious curls! wait, what am i saying?! i dont like him!

me: haha very funny! well now i'm taking a shower.

harry: alright.

when i came out of the shower and was going to my closet harry was on his phone laying in bed looking perfect...and i thought i ran out of breath for a second but shook my head and kept walking. Thank goodness he didnt see me!

i walked in my closet and changed. i had already separated my pyjamas but thn i 4got...

me:ugh! really?! why did i have to leave my shirt in my room! of all places!

i was nervous and emberrassed because i had to ask harry to get it...