We're sorry baby.

Sydney
"No!!! Please no, don't hurt them." I screamed and kicked at the man. "Shut up little girl or I'll put a bullet through your head!" He screamed and kicked me down, just then he held a gun at Ambers head and cocked it. BANG. "Amber!!!" I screamed and ran to her lifeless body. "Oi!" Then mam screamed, I turned and saw he had a gun to my mama's head. "No! Please..." I cried. BANG! "Mama!!!" I cried. BANG! I turned and saw that he had just shot Mam. "Nooo!!!" I cried and hit the Man. "Don't and I will torture your sister before killing her." He snarled. I ran up to Kenzie and hugged her. "I love you twin. Never forget that." I whispered and hugged her again then peppered her face with kisses. Just as I pulled away, I watched her body go limp, her eyes rolled back and her lips went blue. He killed her and I was stood here!!
I shot up from bed and started panting heavily. I shot out of bed and crawled I o a ball. "Never again." I whispered over and over. Just then I felt that my legs were wet. "No." I cried and realised what had happened. I decided to go and get my mams, all I needed was a good cuddle.

Perrie
"Ha ha Jadey, you're cute." I said and kissed her softly, I pulled away and looked at her, connecting our lips again, I pulled away. I did this about 10 times until she was finally fed up of my teasing and held my head so I couldn't pull away, we got heated and she straddled me. "Baby, the kids are asleep." I whispered as she ran her hands over the waistband of my shorts. "Oh well, we'll have to be quiet then. Can you do that??" She smirked. I turned crimson red but nodded anyway. "Good girl, now let me continue." She smirked again and ran her hands down my thigh. Hmmm. "Shhh baby." She whispered. She stated peppering kisses down my neck and rested her hands on my clit. "Stop teasing." I whined and lifted my hips up. "Baby, let me take my time," she smirked. I sighed and tried to rest. She moved her fingers gently. "Jadey. please." I whined again, "shhh." She whispered and kissed me passionately.

Just then there was a knock at our door. Jade got off me and led down. "Pretend to be asleep." She whispered. I giggled and closed my eyes. "Mama, Mam?" I heard Sydney say, I closed my eyes tighter. I know this was mean to ignore Syd but I was horny as fuck and if we had to sort her out, we won't be able to have any fun. "Mama?" I heard her say, I could hear she was crying. "Hmm." I mumbled. "Mama I had a bad dream." She whimpered. "It's just a dream, go back to bed." I said grumpily. She literally just interrupted  my fun because of a dream?!?! "But mama I..."
"Go to bed Syd!" I groaned and cuddled into Jade.
"Mama I We..." she started again but I cut her off.
"I said go to bed!" I grunted! She jus burst into hysterical tears, Jade sat up and turned the light on. "Oh Syd, Babe." She opened her arms. "What happened?" Jade asked. "I had a dream where this guy killed you all." She cried. "Oh baba. You wet the bed as well." Jade sighed. Sydney nodded sadly. I groaned. "Pez stop." Jade sighed annoyed and walked to the bathroom with Sydney. I just sighed and went to change Sydney's sheets.

Jade
"I didn't mean to mam." Sydney cried as I cleaned her legs up. "Sweetheart, I'm not angry whatsoever." I smiled and kissed her head. "Mama is." She cried. "She isn't baby, you just woke her up. We all know how much she loves her sleep." I couldn't exactly tell our 12 year old daughter we were about to have sex. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her. I walked to her bedroom to get her a new pair of knickers and pjs and left her in the bathroom.
"Pez, she is going to stay with us." I said and hugged her from behind as I saw her sitting her bed out. "Really?" She whined. "Perrie, she is our daughter." I whispered. "Ugh." She groaned and turned. "I'm just horny as fuck." She sighed and kissed my neck. "Me too babe, but we really need to sort Syd out." I kissed her back. "I know, I'm being silly." She sighed and went back to the bathroom.

Perrie
I walked into the bathroom and saw Sydney sat on the toilet crying. "Baby, shhh." I stood her up and kissed her head. "I'm sorry Mama." She cried into my chest. "Don't worry baba, I'm not angry me and Mam were asleep." I kissed her face all over.
After she changed into new pjs we walked into our room and cuddled up in bed, all three of us. "What was you dream about Syd?" Jade asked. "This man killed you all in front of me and said he needed to torture Kenz and he shot Amber in the head first, then you Mam, then you Mama then Kenz." She said. "Oh babe, no one will ever take us away from you." I said and kissed her cheek. "I know, it was a silly dream." She giggled. At least she can laugh about it. "Let's go to sleep now." Jade whispered, we nodded and snuggled up.

+++
Hope you liked it.