Make it worth it

16 years old

Callie's Pov.

Me and Justin were walking down the sidewalk, swinging arms as they were linked.

We just came from school, like an average teen would be coming from.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Justin asked looking at me.

"Well, I was thinking..." I start to say until I heard my phone beep in my butt pocket, meaning I got a text.

Justin smirked as he reaches for my back pocket. He hands my phone to me.

"Was that an excuse to touch my ass?" I ask grabbing my phone out of his hands, gently.

"Yup." He smirks.

"You're silly." I say looking at the phone screen.

I'm working a late shift sorry baby! Make Justin stay with you for the night.
-mom

I know what you're thinking. What kind of mom would leave a 16 year old girl and boy together in a house...alone?

Well my mom has known Justin since...forever! Her and Pattie are bestfriends.

"Who is it?" Justin asks.

"My mom, she wants you to stay with me for the night."

He wiggles his eyebrows. "Oh really?"

I gently push on his chest. "Justin!" I giggle as we keep walking.

He stumbles back a little, quickly catching himself. "What was that for?" He asks catching up to me.

"Being a perv." I giggle walking off.

*******

Once we got in the house and we set down our bags down.

"So wanna help each other with homework?" Justin asks me.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have homework today."

"What? How?"

"Well, me being the smart person I am, did my homework the day Mr.Sanchez said to." I say walking into the kitchen, Justin following behind me.

"Soo, you can still help me." He says.

"Sorry, sir. No can do." I smirk.

Justin's Pov.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Because, I know you can do it. Without my help. You're a smart guy." She says turning around and opening the fridge.

She bends down looking for something.

"God damn." I whisper.

"What was that?" Callie asks for clarification.

Fuck, I just got a boner. Her in those leggings. Damn, she can make a gay guy straight.

I look down and see me getting bigger. I turn away to prevent her from seeing me.

"Umm, nothing. Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom." I say walking away.

"K, you know where it is." I hear her mumble.

I walk in closing the door. Damn! She got me this big.
I chuckle and sit on the toilet until I calmed down.

I get a call from my mom.

"Hey, honey. Scooter Bruan called. He said he's coming in a few weeks to pick us up." She says with her sweet voice.

I sigh and look down. "I love this opportunity, but I don't wanna leave Callie. Mom, I love her."