Jealousy Part 2

Enjoy!

"Pam?"

Takato then finally notice that a lot of blood was slipping out of Pam. He quickly wrapped a towel around her waist and carried her up. Guilmon was about to follow Takato but he stopped him.

"I'm gonna need to take her to a vet, its the best I can think of, I'll be back soon"

He said as he quickly left leaving Guilmon alone and scared for Pam.

*Vet*

"So what's your cat name?"

"Pamela"

"That's a beautiful name, and why are you here"

"She's bleeding"

"Okay I will let the doctor know"

Takato wauted patiently in the room with Pam who was still knocked out laying down on the bed. Not a moment later the doctor came in and removed the towel and began to examine where the blood was coming out. He put on some gloves and began to feel around and he then called a nurse to put some healing lotion on Pam's sore pussy.

"So what's wrong with her?"

"She is going to be fine, it's just a tear from the rough intrusion"

"Then why is she passed out?"

"My guess is that she is a virgin but because of the rough intrusion and without the preparation it caused a great amount of pain which is why she couldn't handle it"

"So what do I give her?"

"Just apply healing cream and in bed rest and in 3 weeks she should be good as new"

"Thanks doctor"

After getting the medication, Takato took Pam to his hom for she can fully rest. He then went for Guilmon and took him to his home because he knew that he couldn't be separated from Pam for too long. Once Guilmon came through the door, he quickly made his way to where Pam was sleeping and gently nudge her.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Yeah she's going to be fine. Now tell what how did this happen?"

"Well..."

Guilmon then told Takato his part of the story that happened.

"That's strange maybe something happened when she was out? But now we just have to wait"

30 minutes passed and Guilmon remained on the edge of the bed staring at Pam just then she began to stir until she finally awoken.

"Pam, are you okay?"

Guilmon asked with a slight smile. Pam looked towards Guilmon and ignored him as she turned her head away from him with her ears flat down. Guilmon was confused at the action and gently nudge Pam.

"Are you mad at me?"

But Pam remained quiet the action caused Guilmon to get sad as he flat down his ears at the lack of communication. Just then Takato came in and smiled as he saw Guilmon and Pam interact.

"Hey your awake"

But he soon frown as he felt a weird vibe in the room.

"Is everything okay?"

"Is my device ready yet?"

Takato was surprise by the harsh tone coming from Pam.

"Um no not yet"

He said slowly. Guilmon then tried nudging Pam again but she pushed him away roughly.

"Hey Pam there is no need for that, he didn't even do anything wrong"

Takato blurted out. Pam just scoff and continued to face the wall.

"Get out Guilmon"

Pam said quietly. Guilmon looked towards her back, hurt by her words.

"Okay"

He said lowly as he made his way out of the room. Takato looked at Guilmon sadly and then turn to frown at Pam.

"Hey this is still my room, only I can say who or who can't be in my room..."

He began to lecture but immediately stopped when he heard her sobbing quietly.

'She's hurting but why would she push Guilmon away?'

Takato thought in confusion. He then made his way to the livingroom and was sadden by what he saw, Guilmon was sitting on the couch obediently, Takato's mom smiled and put Guilmon's favorite food in front of him but surprisingly he pushed the food away as he continued to look depress.

'Okay this is very serious even for Guilmon. We need to talk about this they're hurting bad'

He thought.

"Hey Guilmon, can you come to the room please?"

Guilmon looked at Takato with a sad look.

"But Pam said..."

"Pam changed her mind"

Guilmon then happily smiled and ran to the room. Takato shook his head with a smile, as he entered the room and locked the door to make sure Guilmon doesn't leave.

"Pam?"

Guilmon asked. Pam lift up her head and frown.

"I thought I told you to leave"

At that Guilmon ears went back down sadly, he turned around and saw Takato blocking his path.

"He is not going anywhere, we need to discuss about what happened"

Pam then looked away glaring at the wall. Takato let out a sigh and tried another approach.

"Pam please you really hurt yourself and Guilmon is feeling more guilty as it is and he is trying to help you. He didn't even want his food, so I know this is serious. Please talk to us"

A moment passed of silence until it broke when Pam broke down crying. Guilmon sadly and slowly went to the edge of the bed and gently nudge her in some comfort and this time she didn't push him away.

"It was when after I finish my visit to Henry's house for to see about how the device is coming along. I didn't know who she was"

"What did she look like?"

"She looked like a tall yellow fox"

"Renamon?"

Guilmon asked at that Pam looked at him with hurt in her eyes.

"H-how do you know her?"

"Because she is a partner to Rika who is also a friend of ours but she's a good friend"

Takato answered but frown as he saw Pam began to sob once again.

"Hey its okay, just tell us what happened for that way we can straighten out this whole mess"

Pam nodded and looked towards Guilmon and Takato.

"I was heading back to the shed..."

A/N Rate and Comment