Boat Day

***Cassie POV***

I woke up and saw Hayes next to me. I got up and took a shower and blah, blah. I went back to the room and saw Hayes was still sleeping so I jumped on him to wake him up.

'What the fuck was that for" he said in a sleepy, yet mad voice

"You were still sleeping and I wanted you up"

"Why"

"I don't know" I said and then he pulled me under him because he is stronger then me so yeah nothing really I can do there. We looked into each others' eyes and then kissed for a while. Soon we were just next to each other and I decide to turn on the TV because we both weren't talking so might as while. I put on Drake and Josh.

"What do you want to do today" Hayes said

"I don't know, what do you want to do today"

"I don't know"

"Should we just stay here or something because we have nothing else to do"

"No I want to do something fun today"

"Like what"

"Boat"

"Boat?"

"Yeah we can rent a boat today and yeah, that should be fun right?"

"Yeah but do you have money because I'm broke I should probably get a job soon"

"Yeah, you and Kaitlyn and Dylan but he's kinda famous but still"

"What about you"

"I will try a day and see how it turns out"

"Ok, but if any girls start to flirt with you, I will ether step in or have Kaitlyn slap her later but yeah"

"Umm..ok or I could tell them that I have a girlfriend that I love so much and that they should respected that"

"You got that from Cam didn't you because he tweeted something like that when everyone was giving Madison a hard time"

"Yeah, I did"

"Ok but you should tell them that and I will still have Kaitlyn slap a bitch if she has to"

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind but I don't have to because you are the only one on my mind"

"Yeah, ok"

"Ok, now back to the boat thing"

"Ok"

"Ok so I can buy a boat and we can rent it for a few days and then we can go boating until the rental goes out and yeah"

"Ok then let's go rent a boat" I said and he got up and got dressed and then we went to the boating place to rent one. We rent one for few days

"Ok, do you want me to go and get everyone while you get the boat set up" I asked

"No, how about we ride the boat today just me and you and then tomorrow we can tell everyone about the boat"

"Ok"

"Ok, let's go to the boat" he said and we went to the boat it was a red and white party boat. We hopped on and then he put the key in and started the boat. We started driving around the lake and then Hayes picked a nice spot in the middle of the lake. It was fun, I just want to tan for once but no because Hayes always wants to go in the water and always wants me to go into. I decided to tan for as long as a can and Hayes sat in the chair next to me and just kept looking at me.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask

"Can we go in the water"

"You can go in the water"

"But I don't want to go alone"

"But I want to tan"

"Please can you go in the water with me"

"Give me 5 minutes and I will go in the water with you"

"Ok" he said and then jumped in the water. I kinda fell asleep and then I felt a huge bucket of water splash me. I opened my eyes and saw Hayes looking over me

"You said 5 minutes it's been a half an hour" he said while crossing his arms and making his sad puppy face

"Ok I'll go in right now but where did you get the bucket"

"I found it down stairs"

"Down stairs?"

"Yeah there is a down stairs with a bed and a fridge and yeah"

"Did you now about that the whole time"

"Yeah mostly because it's called a party boat so I figured there had to be something fun about it besides the boat being big and yeah"

"Oh ok"

"Yeah now get in the water with me or else I will drag you in there"

"Ok, ok. I'm getting in"

"Ok" he said and we jumped in. After a few hours we got out and had a one drink because we only brought 2 beers so we wouldn't get drunk. I wanted to check out the downstairs to the boat and it was amazing. There was a bed that can fit 2 people. I loved it, I wish I would have fell asleep down here. Then I felt the boat move and soon we were at the car. We went home and it was now dark so we went to bed.

***Hayes POV***

I woke up and saw Cassie was gone. I got up and went out to the kitchen and saw everyone in there bathing suit and Cassie came up to me and told me that we're going to the boat and to get ready

***1 HOUR LATER***

We were on the boat. The girls found speakers on the boat and started playing 'Rock Me' by One Direction, they started screaming the song and al the guys jumped in the water so we didn't have to hear the song but we still heard it. They started playing more of they're songs and it got anooying. So all the guys made a plan to on 'BHML' on. So all the guys distracted the girls and me and Jack G changed the song and put on a playlist of songs that you would hear on vine all the girls got mad and started attacking the guys and all fell in the water. After they were done attcking us they started dancing on the guys. It was funny because BHML was still on but no guys got mad. Everyone had a partner, they were ether dancing with the boyfriends or someone that was close to them. At one point all the girls got all the single guys in a group and started dancing with them and the non-single guys were just standing there crossing their arms looking at the girls.

"What we are trying to make them feel better because they don't have a girlfriends so yeah" Cassie said and I shook my head 

"I don't a prove"

"Then maybe you shouldn't have changed the song" she said with a smirk on her face and keeped dancing. So I went to the speakers and changed it to songs that we would all like. They started dancing by themselves and then a slow song came on, so we all took the girls and started dancing. Cassie pushed me in the water and I took her with me and then everyone jumped in. It looks like Jack G is hitting off with Maycie, she is free because her and Tanner broke up because he moved to Texas. Then Jack G kissed Maycie on the cheek. 

"So Cassie what do you want to do after this"

"Sleep" 

"Ok, but on the way home can we get pizza please"

"Ok, but didn't you bring food here"

"I forgot"

"Ok"

***At Home***

We were eating pizza and playing wii. Cassie fell asleep so I picked her up and put her in bed, I laid down with her and fell asleep too.