A Life Changing Experience - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 .

Ash’s pov.

“Yeah, that’s... uh... that’s me.” Niall replied to my obvious statement. He knew who he was. I’m such a douche bag.

“What’s your name?” He asks me in that sexy Irish accent of his.

“Ash. I’m Ash. It’s so good to meet you. You’re even cuter in person.” I babbled and I covered my mouth immediately. Niall looked down, he was blushing. Oh my God. I made him blush. I made him blush! This is the best day ever!

“Ha, uh… thanks. I could uh… say the same about you.” He said looking up at me to say it. He gave me a lop-sided grin, I would’ve fan girled over him then and there if it weren’t for the one-on-one conversation. I could talk to him all day, we could hang out at the food court and I could finally eat like I wanted to without getting judged, like I do by those stupid, stuck up guys at school. Yuck. They’re so mean. It was then I snapped back to reality. I was going to be late for the plane!

“Uh, I know you’re like the most amazing famous person I’ve ever met and for that fact the ONLY person I’ve ever met. But I’m going to be late for my pla- wait, are you going to board the plane to Brisbane right now?” I asked totally interested. I would give up boarding a plane with Callie to go with Niall any day. She’d do the same to me if it were Harry.

“Yeah I am actually. The lads are already on there. Come on, let’s go!” Said Niall, before I started running I felt a hand slide into mine, I turned to face Niall & he gave me a look that said “Well, come on, you don’t want to be late do you?” He gave me a grin and we ran to board the plane.

As we were waiting in the line to get our tickets check I realised Niall still hadn’t let go of my hand. This was the best day ever. I was holding Niall Horan’s hand! I smiled like an idiot and looked from our entwined hands to his face, only to find his amazing baby blue eyes looking straight at me with a look full of… I don’t know. But it was just so… I don’t know. I just loved the way he was looking at me right now. I smiled like an idiot and he grinned back suddenly a flash went off and we both looked in the direction it came from. There was a guy; he looked like 21 or something? And he was holding a camera, he jogged over to us and asked, “Niall, is this your new girlfriend?” I was bewildered, I was about to let go of Niall’s hand, when he squeezed it and said looking at me, “No, but I hope she will be.”

Callie’s pov:

I hate doing this kind of stuff by myself. I haven’t even seen Ash board the plane yet. What is this? She said she needed to go pee not go and freaking make world peace! To be honest, I’m starting to freak out. A guy slid into the seat next to me, then two guys in front and one guy an some really buff guy with him behind my seat. I turned to meet and greet the guy I was going to spend the next couple of hours with, when I realised who it was, I lost all air.

He had seductive, brown curly hair. His eyes were just, oh my God! They were so green and amazing and sexy and those lips! Oh my God, I’m going to die. I won’t make it to the One Direction concert cause of this guy. I swear my ovaries had just exploded, you just look at that sexy grin of his & boosh! They’re gone. An inhuman sound escaped my throat as my brain came to terms with who was sitting next to me. The guy turned to face me and at that exact moment I realised, I, Callie Armfield was face-to-face with Harry Styles.