11

Julie's pov

Friday couldn't come any faster. It felt like years until it finally arrived. Today was the day,

The day I know everything about Evan.

Not gonna lie I am not ready for this and I don't know what to do. There is a part of me that really wants to know everything about Evan.

Evan took permission from Dr. Richards to take me with him to the graveyard. I wore clothes that I borrowed from Shira. I heard three soft knocks on my door and I knew it's Evan. I opened the door and greeted him with a smile.

"Are you ready?" Evan asked looking down at his feet "yes I am" I answered before closing the door behind me. I had simple clothes on. I was wearing a black coat, I bought an umbrella just incase it rains, black pants and a dark blue shirt. Evan had the same clothes on but instead he had a black shirt on. We exited the hospital, Evan opened the car door for me and I thanked him. He sat in the passengers seat next to the driver. There was also a guard just incase we escape or something happens.

The car ride was filled with silence. No one talked. I was looking out the window admiring the beautiful nature. I really missed the outside world and Evan was also looking out the window. We arrived at the graveyard and Evan opened the door for me again. He is such a gentleman.

"You sure about this?" I asked Evan. He was really focused on something. He ignored my question but instead he walked towards the graveyard. I took it as a sign to follow him.

_ _ _ _ _

We walked not for so long until he stopped in front of someone's grave. I couldn't read the name on the gravestone because Evan was blocking the way. He moved away a little so now I could see the name,

Lucas Wade 1999-2017

I felt my eyes watering but i tried to hold my tears. Evan still didn't say anything, he was just looking down at the grave. I didn't push anything and waited for him to talk. I wanted to give him a moment. Suddenly Evan started talking his eyes not leaving the grave.

"Lucas was my twin brother. He was more than just a brother. He was my best friend, he was my other half........... He was my everything." Evan took a deep breath as a sob escaped his mouth. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.

Evan lost his brother that's why he tried committing suicide.

"We were best buds, we spent alot of time together, we had a really strong bond that was unbreakable that not even a hurricane could break it."

"A-And what H-Happened?" I asked my voice cracking as I tried to hold in my cries.

"Every Friday him and I always hung out the entire day but one Friday I prepared everything to surprise Lucas because our sister came back from college to visit us My family and I waited for Lucas for hours. We called him and still nothing happened. I received a call at midnight and I answered it,

And I wish I never did.

A man called and said that Lucas got into a terrible car crash. I was speechless. I wanted to cry and scream but nothing came out. I felt like a knife was stabbed in my heart, the thought of losing him haunted me My family and I hurried to the hospital to see Lucas. A drunk driver hit him. The drunk guy was perfectly fine while Lucas was a total mess. I saw him and he was really weak. He held my hand tightly and the last think he told me was "Stay with me Evan. I don't want to die alone".

A loud sob escaped Evan's mouth making me cry even harder, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"But I am an idiot. I took my sister out for a walk to calm her down. When we came back i saw my mother on the floor crying holding her knees to her chest and dad was crying dreadfully next to her.

He is gone.

He wanted me to stay with him and I left, he died alone without m-me."

Evan turned around to face me, This was the real Evan: heartbroken, weak, emotional, torn, depressed , he hides all of this behind his smile.

He was crying like crazy and was breathing heavily. I stood there paralyzed.

"Suicide was my only chance to be with Lucas. That's why I am at a mental hospital recovering from depression but I know I have days left because I have a dead heart.The pills killed it."

He got closer to me his hazel eyes meeting my eyes "You were my only hope, Lucas loved playing piano too and you reminded me of him. You made my dead heart beat again. It's almost like Lucas sent you to me."

I hid my tears by hugging Evan tightly as He cried even more now. Nothing could fill the void in his heart.

"I miss him so much. I am sorry Lucas that I left you."

This time i was the one comforting Evan by rubbing his back. It started raining and we still didn't pull away.

"He loves you Evan. Like you said you were bestfriends and had an unbreakable bond. He is always here with you but you can't see him but he can see you. Who knows maybe he is with us right now." We stayed there for what seemed like forever. Evan pulled away and walked over to his twin brother's grave and placed a white rose on it.

He glanced one last time at the grave before we left holding hands.

We came back to the hospital and I walked Evan to his room. I was about to leave but he stopped me.

"Please stay with me."

I couldn't leave him. Evan needed me more than anything now. We wrapped our arms around each other not caring about changing our clothes. He rested his head on my stomach. I watched Evan sleeping peacefully. He was so precious. He was the only thing on my mind.

The only thing I was sure about, is that i am now devoted to Evan.