seventeen

(Seventeen - Number One)

    Nixie let out a loud yawn and cuddled closer to Sweet Pea as they watched Sherlock on her laptop. After their kiss the two of them had decided to stay up as late as they could watching random shows on Netflix.

    Three long episodes later they both tiredly watched as the consulting detective sat with only a white sheet covering him in Buckingham Palace.

    Sweet Pea was just about falling asleep when Nixie's groggy disappointed voice spoke up.

    "I wish that sheet has fallen a little lower." Sweet Pea's head snapped up and he gave Nixie a small glare.

    "Hey-" Sweet Pea's eyes widened as his voice came out in a (horrible) British accent. "You find that old dude more attractive than me? He's like thirty-nine."

    Nixie let out a snort and turned her head to look up at him, "Yeah thirty-nine on a scale from one to ten." Sweet Pea moved his arm and flicked her on the forehead. "And also that old dude, Benedict Cumberbatch, is like number- hm, like six? On my list."

    "Your list?"

    "Of hot people whose bones I would jump, given the chance. Le example." Nixie cleared her throat than sat up on the bed and continued.

    "Starting at number ten we have, FP Jones-"

    "Ew-! No Nixie! Gross." Sweet Pea slightly shoved her, "Be serious I really wanna know."

    "Okay, okay. Starting at number ten we, seriously, have your best friend Antoniette Topaz." Sweet Pea scrunched her nose at him, "Sorry, but yo bestie is hot."

    "And now you two are not allowed to be alone together."

    "Number nine, Dylan O'Brien. Cause c'mon, like look at him. Number eight, Tom Hiddleston." Sweet Pea shook his head at her.

    "Again, he's like forty." Nixie stuck her tongue out then continued.

    "Number seven, Jensen Ackles. And before you make a smart commen-"

    "Number seven! God Nixie he should at least be number three!" Nixie huffed and gave him a glare.

    "Oh I'm sorry is this Sweet Pea's 'whose bones need'a jumpin'' cause last time I checked. It wasn't." Sweet Pea held his hands up in surrender and allowed her to continue." "Number six, Benedict Cumberbatch. And no, he isn't forty. But you know what he is?"

    Sweet Pea shook his head because he was a little confused at who the British man was, "He is hot." She let out a loud laugh and then sobered up and continued, "Number five, Shawn Mendes. Number four, Daniel Sharman, he is hot by the way, could I find a better man?"

    "Yeah right here."

    "Hm, you say something? Anyway. Number three, Sebstian Stan. And Finally number two, Thomas Stanley Holland." Sweet Pea gave her a confused look.

    "Finally? Whose number one?" Nixie gave him a grin and pecked his cheek.

    "You are my number one." Nixie said as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth, "Now I'm exhausted so let go to sleep."

**

just a little fluff for you guys. This is also the last update for this week!

Byee

xx Neverah