fifteen

(Fifteen - Kiss)

     Alice Cooper smiled at the two girls as she brought them both a drink from the kitchen.

    "Are you two friends from school?" Alice said with a grin as she placed an arm around Betty's shoulder.

    Betty opened her mouth to reply but Nixie had beaten her to it, "No, I actually know her through Forsythe. This is actually our for time meeting."

    "Who is 'Forsythe'?" Alice asked confused. Nixie gave Betty a tilted look.

    "Sorry I forgot he goes by 'Jughead' we go to the same school." Alice moved her arm from Betty and gave Nixie a small glare.

    "Oh? Are you a snake?"

    "Nope." Nixie said returning the glare.

    "You friends with beanie boy?" Alice asked as she took a step closer to Nixie so she was looking town at her.

    "As if, I came to ask Elizabeth's permission to kick his, pardon my language, ass." Alice gave the girl a grin and patted her shoulder.

    "I like you, you are like the daughter I've always wanted. I'll leave you two to it!" She shouted as she left the room.

    When she was gone Nixie turned to Betty with a mischievous smile.

    "So Elizabeth Cooper, tell me about yourself."

***

    Elizabeth Cooper was now on Nixie's friend list, though in Nixie's head she didn't have friends she has enemies, and would noaw be able to help her out with revenge on Jughead. She liked Betty and could see why Jughead had taken a liking towards her.

    Sweet Pea came to pick her up right at three like she had asked. As Nixie hopped on the back of

his motorcycle. "Hello Sweety!"

    Sweet Pea gave Nixie a confused glance, "You're in a happy mood." He asked suspiciously.

    "I am alway happy!" She said with a laugh. Sweet Pea nodded his head but still gave her an unbelieving look.

    "Okay.." He muttered.

    When they arrived at the motel Nixi immediately went to her bed and turned on the television.

    "What are you doing?" He asked as she flipped to AMC.

    "Uh, Walking Dead marathon. What are you doing?" She sassed as her hazel eyes were slightly narrowed at Rick, Glenn, Daryl, and two others were bent over a bassen and three other bodies were being drained of their blood.

    "I was waiting to watch the Warriors v. Thunder game so scoot over Blue." Sweet Pea said as he snatched the remote and then jumped on the bed causing Nixie to roll off.

    "Ouch you ass, no I was here first." She argued. Nixie then readied herself and jumped on Sweet Pea to try and get the remote.

    Sweet Pea was faster though as he grabbed her arms and pinned her beneath him with a smirk. "Would you look at the position were in Blue, I quite like it."

++×

Okay so should the kiss or nah? He'll if I know!

Okay so I lied and will update again on Friday!

And also did you guys see Nixie is number 804 in fanfiction! Love you guys.

Byee.

xx Neverah