[108] His Rockstar [RQ]

Prompt: Niall is one of the hottest rock stars out there, selling out arenas and making so many people happy. Liam is one of the most famous gay models in the world, whether it be modeling nude, in underwear, anything and he's not afraid to admit that he has a crush on the rockstar.

Dedicated To: KissingWhiteLies & Niams_flicker

Niall's sweat pooled down his face as he sang his heart out, loving the way that his fans are screaming the words and appreciating his performance the way that no one else can. The Irishman couldn't have been any happier to have such supportive fans, and a wonderful crowd to have ended his first leg of his third tour on such a great and powerful note.The

After he was done with his final performance, he said a few kind words, bowed with his band, then stepped off of the stage with an adrenaline rush that was so intense. He was gonna miss feeling so loved.

He and his band mates were ready for the well deserved break though, smiling altogether as they agreed to a night out in a bar to really finish off the long tour that was only half over. They couldn't wait for the rest of the dates though, wishing that it would all never end. Niall didn't want it to end the most.

The band left the stadium officially after getting some photos with a few fans and signing a few things here and there, receiving a breath of fresh air as their driver drove them towards the amazing nightclub near their hotel. Niall had heard so much about it, but he wasn't as excited as the rest as he just wanted to go to sleep.

He insisted on going though, because he didn't want to upset his band mates and ditch them for a good night. Niall was hoping that the hours would fly by and that he'd be in bed in no time, but he knew well that his mates would make their time there feel like forever.

Once they made it to said club, Niall was the first too enter, nodding at the clear aesthetic and feel of the club that was already so interesting to view and appreciate from the different angles and perspectives.

The Irishman found a place to sit quickly after scouring around a bit, seating in one of the booths where no one really was while most of his band mates were already conversing with other people and buying drinks from themselves to unwind and relax.

Niall didn't want to drink, though. He wanted to try and have a good time with a fresh face, get to know them, and form a friendship in the short amount of time. It was the only reason why he went through those nights with his friends, and become less lazy as a person.

The other couple had left though, leaving Niall alone with his thoughts while he examined the area that was currently in. He had nothing better to do than just sit there and watch everyone have fun, get to know each other and just let loose with themselves.

It only took him a few more moments to realize that the most well known model Liam Payne was on the dance floor, smile glowing against the neon lights that painted his body all the same.

Niall knew the gorgeous man well, forever wanting to speak with him and get to know him better, but the Irishman knew that it wouldn't work out in the way that he would want it to.

The model seemed to be having a good time without the rock star who was begging to be by his side. It was obvious that Niall was really into the attractive model as well, his band mates knowing about the singer's attraction.

Liam eventually got off of the dance floor though, noticing the well known rock star who caught his eye after a slower song came on. He went over to Niall with ease, a small smile coming onto his face as he slipped into the booth seat in front of the Irishman. Niall nearly lost his breath.