[38] Riding With Him [RQ]

Requested by: SarahBroch

Contains: Famous!Liam (25), Normal!Niall (21)

September 12th, 2019

A small blonde takes a seat in his parent's car, a huge smile spreading across his face as he seats next to his brother, Greg.

"Ah, Greggie! I'm so excited for the concert tomorrow night! I finally get to see my future husband in the flesh." Greg chuckles at his little brother, Niall, but nods at him slowly with a smile.

"You sure will, Ni. Don't go too crazy though, since you will be in the front row and he usually sings to the front row a lot." The blonde fake faints, making his brother laugh softly towards him.

Niall was always a dramatic one, but that's what made him unique and perfect in everyone's eyes.

He comes back to and looks back at his brother who holds a smile to his face. "Maybe he'll saranade me--" he gasps, "or he'll take me to the stage; ugh that'd be perfect..."

His older brother smiles even bigger and shrugs his shoulders as the two's parents park the car.

"Hopefully he'll make your birthday, tomorrow, perfect." Niall nods slowly, with the biggest grin on his face, before exiting the car with his family.

He couldn't be more excited about tomorrow night, that's for sure, and he hopes that things will be greater for him than he expects; that usually happens because of his interesting luck.

The Horan family made it just in time for their flight, that'll have just them in it because of a certain someone, Greg.

They each show the lady behind the little desk their tickets before entering into the plane together, gentle smiles on all of their faces.

Greg gets stopped though, making him frown since the lady grabbed him softly. "There's another man in the plane, he is uhm..." Greg's eyes grow wide before his smile becomes bigger.

"Interesting.." He quickly follows after his family. Once he actually enters the plane, he notices that Niall is still calm, sitting down in his place as their parents are putting the suitcases away.

He sits down next to his brother once he notices that other man sitting down with shades on, reading a novel with earphones in his ears.

"I don't mean to alarm you, Nialler, but, Liam is on this plane ride." His little brother's eyes shoot wide open and his mouth drops to the floor.

He quickly looks around in the plane and sees the back of Liam's beautiful head; he thinks every part of him is beautiful and perfect. The blonde starts to get up, but Greg stops him, causing him to whine.

"I wanna touch him, Greg..." That makes the older brother chuckle, but he shakes his head; he doesn't want Niall to get in trouble with his favorite celebrity and, possibly, human of all time.

"I know you do, Nialler, but it isn't safe. You.could get in trouble, or he could yell at you. You don't know what he'll do; he could just want his free time away from the loud, adoring fans." Niall sighs; he understands fully.

He doesn't want to stress out his favorite man on the planet, not in the slightest. He doesn't want him to hate him; he loves the older brunette way too much to ever be hated by him because of his own, dumb actions.

Liam gets up from his seat though, which makes the blonde all kinds of nervous. His hands instantly get clammy once Liam turns around, and his breath hitches once the brunette takes off his glasses to look at him.