CHAPTER 2

I am so sad, and I am still crying. I scream and throw my iPhone at the wall. I stay long enough to see it hit the wall and break out of it's bedazzled case and shatter against the hard wood floor. I'm running but can barely see the stairs I'm running down two at a time through the tears. After running from my bedroom, down the stairs, into the kitchen, out the door, and to the corner of Eighteenth St. and Redwood Ave. before I realized im lost. Also its summer and I'm wearing blue jeans and a bright blue t-shirt. It's so hot.

Then I began to think why does everything always happen to me. When I was six years old. We were at lunch and I just set down and started to half the piece of cake I got for my birthday with my best friend Elizabeth. Then our foster home caught on fire. Elizabeth and I just made it out the kitchen window when the whole place collapsed. Killing thirty-seven kids and sixteen adults.

They were calling roll and I found out I lost my blood brother, Bryan, he was two years older then me and we always stuck together. But we looked nothing alike he had short black hair that he always wore spiked up and light baby blue eyes. I felt so lucky to have his as a brother.

I also lost both of my foster parents. I don't remember much about them except there names Mr. Cody and Mrs.Suzie. I miss then so much.

Elizabeth who was a year older then me tried to comfort me but couldn't. She was shorter then me and had light Brown hair and deep green eyes she was really skinny almost unhealthy looking. Thinking about it she was always sick but confused all the time and really funny. I think thats why we were best friends. That and we lived in the same room.

A/N

Finally understanding how to work everything it's really fun writing this story.