Game Two : Peek of Her Past.

Ryeowook as Angelo.

Eunhyuk as Leo.

--

GAME TWO : PEEK OF HER PAST.

Third Person's Point of View:

Saturday Night.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

It's already 9 in the evening. The club is still the same--wild and alive. Some we're dancing sexy while some just watched them go wild. While the other's are just drinking and sitting at the bar counter watching the Bartender do his tricks.

But then there's this girl who keeps on staring at her watch.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

She slammed her hands at the counter in disbelief. "Damn! What time did that stupid guy said!? 8pm! 8pm! And now what?! Isang oras na nakalipas pero he's still not here!! It's already 9 in the evening for crying out loud!" The girl shouts as she loses her temper. She hates waiting. She doesn't even know why she waits.

The bartender laughed. "Hey baby! Easy. "Relax Megs. Baka late lang yun or something. O di kaya nakalimutan na niya na may usapan kayo. *Insert mapang-asar na ngiti here.*" While doing his tricks.

You're right. She's her. The one and only Megan Elizalde.

Megan glared at her while he winks in return. "Just shut up Leo, am I even talking to you huh?"

He shrugs and smiles. "Well, you are now." Megan shooked her head in dismay. Why is she stuck with this guy either? She thought.

"I hate you." She said between gritted teeth.

Leo smirks and looks at her. "Oh talaga Megs? You really hate me? Seryoso ka ba jan?" Megan just glared at him in return, he then laughs at what she just did. "See. You don't hate me so, I love you too Megan." He smiles and continues flaring.

"Don't talk to me. Shut up."

He laughs again. "Hahaha! Yeah Yeah. I'll stop, it's just you're so cute when you're mad. Hahaha! Uuuy. MagbaBlush na yan." He pinches her cheeks.

"Tigilan mo ko ggu!" She looks at her watch and the entrance of the bar. "The hell is taking him long!? I've been here for an hour tapos wala pa siya?! Damn him for making me wait! I'm gonna kill him, I swear!" She said between gritted teeth. 

Why is she waiting anyway? Well to tell you something, she's waiting for someone. Someone close to her heart. Someone she have never seen for 3 years. He's special for her and he somehow helped her continue her life. She didn't even had a relationship with this guy. Its just that they have this somewhat connection