Game One : How She Plays.

Game One: How She Plays.

Megan's Point of View:

Being a player was never my intention but for some reasons, it became my addiction.

"It's over."  His smile slowly fades away.

"W-What?"

"Are you deaf or you just want me to repeat it again?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him straight in his eyes. I can see pain but it doesn't surprise me. He fell, it's not my fault. "I said it's over Peter. We're done."

He bitterly laughed. "Why? May nagawa ba kong mali? Am I ... not good .. enough?" His words was almost a whisper.

I smirked. "You were never good enough for me."

A shocked expression registered on his face. "No .." He uttered, he looks at me and held my shoulders. "No Megan! I'll do anything. Just .. Just don't leave me. Please .. please.." A tear escapes his eyes.

I released myself into his hold. "Don't touch me." But he's just so stubborn and he hugs me tight as if he never wants to let me go, gathering all my strength I pushed him away from me.

"But why?" He asked with tears in his eyes. 

I shrug. "Cause you fell."

"I ... W-what?"

"You fell in love with me Peter, that's why I'm breaking up with you."

"What Megan? You're breaking up with me cause I'm in love with you? Is that a joke?" He laughed sarcasticly.

My lips presses into a hard line. "No Peter, it's not a joke. Falling in love with me considers this game over." Realizations hit him and slowly he falls to the ground, now he is kneeling in front of me while tears fall from his eyes.

Peter is not the ideal guy, well yeah— he is indeed sweet but his a pathetic low-life nerd, he has those big geeky glasses, he has an old taste in fashion, he's weird and most of all his boring. I don't like him, I just want to see how a nerd play my game but to my dismay .. it's just so unchallenging.

He held my hands and begs me to stay. I can see fear, sadness, pain reflects his eyes. His tears falls endlessly, he is really pathetic.  "No! No! No! Pl-Please. Don't.  I'll do anything for you Megan. Please.. Please .. I love you.."

A chesire smile form my lips, I gently kneel to see his face. He's such a crybaby, weak and clumsy, plus he's a dorky nerd Peter Garcia. "You said you'll do anything for me right?" He nods as I wipe his tears away.  "I had this one wish." I lean closer and whisper. "Leave me alone. Will you ?" I smiled.

"N-No. B-But y-you .. y-you-u .." He looked at me like I was the only one he wanted. Like I was the only one he needs. He's so lost.

"Hush Peter. You look stupid." I stood up and looked at him, still kneeling in front of me. Many people were watching at us, most of them talks about how btch I am to do this. Sorry but I'm not sorry for breaking this guy's heart.

He held my hand so tight and looks directly in my eyes. "N-No. I-I-I w-won't s-stop. I-I've waited so long for you t-to n-notice me. P-Please.. M-Me-Megaan. I-I'm deeply i-in lo-love with y-you.." He said that between his sobs.

I felt goosebumps. His like an obssessed freak! I harshly pulled my hand away from his. "Just stop it! I won't fall for a loser like you. I hate nerds Peter, and you're one of them." I looked at him with disgust on my face.