Chapter 5: Dates and Big Breaks

First off, I would like to apologize to all of you lovely readers/Fallen Angels for not updating Skyscraper in almost a year. I have this Kick ass cover for it, made by SophiaPotter, Thank you again to her for making it, and I've struggled with Writer's block for most of my Big Time Rush fanfics, and have been caught up in the Lab Rats fanfics I'm writing. I still have almost every inch of the Skyscraper plot planned out, at least in the later chapters and I really can't wait 'til I can officially write Ashley and James, Carlos and Alison, Kendall and Nevah, and Lexi and Logan together. I like Ashley and James the most as a couple, because of reason i'm not going to say at the moment. It's nice to write this fanfic again, since it's one of the most significant to me.

And this fanfic was the 2nd ever fanfic I started writing. The first being Someone Like You or SLY.

----------------------------------

Ashly's .P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of cell phone ringing. I answered it. It was James. "Hey Ashly." "Good Morning James."  "How are you this morning?"  "Good. Before you called I noticed a missed call from my mom at 4 am. That was 6 am back in Chicago, so I was just going to call her back."  "That's good. I'll let you call her then." "Wait, before you go, is there anything you wanted to ask me?"  "Yes actually. Ashly, would you like to go with me for coffee after we get back from the studio?" 

"Yes James I would like to go get coffee with you." I blushed because I have a crush on James but because we're talking on the phone he didn't see it.  "Cool so I'll see you later." "Ok, bye James."

After James hung up the phone, Alison woke up. "Alison guess what?" "What?" she asked sleepily. "James asked me for coffee after we get back from the studio." "That's cool. I'm just going to hang out with Carlos today."  "Alright well we need to get ready and off to the studio." "Ok. I'm getting up." 

 Alison went into her room and I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I scanned through my new closet that I had organized the night before. I decided to wear a Guns N' Roses T shirt and my favorite blue skinny jeans. I hung my towel up and braided my hair back. I then put on my black converse and walked out of my bedroom.

I then walked into the bedroom that Sarah had chosen. It was the smallest of the five bedrooms, just big enough for a twin bed and some space for her toys. We found out that our apartment had an extra bedroom. We didn't complain, as our mom probably would want to come visit after she gets home from her business trip. I listened to the voice mail she left me and she does want to visit. I want to see her, but I am afraid of our dad coming here and finding us. 

Sarah was still asleep, so I gently shook her and woke her up. "Good morning sleepy head. Do you want to go see Mrs. Knight again?"  "Morning sissy."  She then nodded, answering my question. "I'll fix you cereal and then you have to get dressed okay? I'll take you to Mrs. Knight before I leave for  work." I didn't want to tell her that we most definitely got the job if Griffin likes our singing because I didn't want to confuse her, because she was with us at the studio yesterday and Gustavo liked our singing.

We went out to the kitchen and she used a step stool to sit at one of the bar stools at the counter. We still need to pick out a dining table. I'll do that with Alison when we get more money. We have money, but I don't want to be broke. If we went broke, we would have to move back to Illinois with mom and dad and then Sarah would eventually get beaten by our father. I don't want her to have to go through that like we did. She was only 5 years old right now, going to be six in May.

I gave Sarah a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast and then Alison came out of her bedroom, already dressed. "How long 'til you're ready to go?" I asked her. "Right now actually. Just have to wait until Sarah is done with breakfast." She said. "Great. I'll drop her off at Ms. Knight's then we'll go." I told her. She nodded. I smirked, knowing she wants to see Carlos. "You like him." I teased, poking her. "But you like James." she said in a sing-song voice, poking me back. "Ugh, ok fine, I do like James. He's just so cute and hot and besides his looks, he has an amazing personality." I told Alison. "I knew it!" She shouted. "Fine, just don't tell James." I told her.

"I won't. Maybe." Alison said. "You little-" I started. "Watch your language, Sarah's in the room." Alison said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah Alison, I know. You're my sister but sometimes you're such a pain in the ass." I told Alison. "Glad I can be of service." Alison said. "Ugh, you're such a cunt." I told her. "And so are you. A pain in the ass, bitchy cunt. But I love you." Alison said hugging me. I hugged her back, smiling. "I love you too Alison." I said, squeezing her tight. After a while she let go. "Are you finished eating?" I asked Sarah. "Yeah sis." She said in her adorable five year old voice. "Ok, off to Ms. Knight's we go." I said grabbing my keys to the apartment and my army style bag before going out the door with Alison and Sarah, after the latter put her shoes on.

We walked across the hall and once there we were greeted by James at the door. "Hi James." I said. "Hey Ashley, Alison, Sarah." He said. I blushed at him as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Still on for coffee?" He asked me. I smiled as I blushed. "Yep. Can't wait." I said. Alison looked over at us, mostly me. This is going to be a long day.

----------------------------------

Well I hope this chapter was to your expectations, and again, I am so sorry for the extreamly long wait. I'll honestly try to update faster in the future. Well I love all of you Readers/Fallen Angels and I'll see you in the next update.

Xo, Breana

PS. The Song for this Chapter Is BTR- Shot In The Dark.