Chapter 4: The Moment

Nevah's .P.O.V.

I miss my mom. I know she's still alive, but I miss how I would talk to her. And back then, since my dad loved her, he would leave me alone. After she started using drugs is when all the pain had begun. I just hope that one day, she would come back to me. But that day might never come.

Lexi's .P.O.V.

I miss my mother a lot. I didn't even get to say good bye to her. I remember her in the last days before her death.

*Flashback*

"I don't know know how to say this but," she took a deep breath, "I'm going to leave this world for a while." "But mommy I'll miss you." "I know, but you'll see me again soon someday. Just keep your head up and stay strong. I'll always be in your heart." she said and pointed to my chest.

*End of Flashback*

I can't take life anymore. Today is the day I'm going to go be with my mom.

Ashley's .P.O.V.

I called Lexi to talk to her about what we're going to do today. She didn't answer. She always answers. Something is wrong. Very wrong. I got Alison and the boys and Ms. Knight. Sarah was taking a nap. I got Ms. Knight because incase Lexi won't open the door, she'll kick it down. We went and knocked on the door. No answer. We knocked again and I yelled: "Lexi, open up. Please open up."

Still no answer. We got out of the way and Ms.Knight kicked the door down. Lexi was inside with a glass full of pills and Nevah was trying to talk her out of suicide.  I thought she'd never do it. Me and Logan ran to her. I tripped over my own feet, being as clumsy as ever, and James picked me back up. I had tears down my face now, since one of my best friends was going to attempt suicide. James held me tight. Logan ran to Lexi and grabbed her.

Logan's .P.O.V.

I can't believe Lexi is going to attempt suicide. That is never the answer. I grabbed her in my arms. "Lexi, please don't do this."  "It's the only thing left." she said. "No, you don't understand. Lexi, I love you so much. I would be heartbroken if you left us. I would might even commit suicide to be with you if that happened. And then there would be no more Big Time Rush. You mom will always be with you in your heart." "That's what she said to me before she left." Lexi said. She had tears running down her face now.

"You just need to hold your head up and stay strong." "She said that to me too." Lexi said through tears. "Promise me you'll never do that again." "I promise. As long as you promise you'll always love me and support me no matter what." she said, in a tone of voice that was heartbreaking. "I promise. You've been through enough." She smiled a little.

"How about we do something to get your mind off things?" "Sure. How about we go to the pool?" she said/asked. "Sure. I'll leave so you can get changed and then come to the apartment and we'll go." "Ok. See you then." I left to give her some privacy.

I got back to the apartment. "You did a great thing you know." Ms. Knight said. "All I did was tell her how I feel about her. How much I love her and how much I would miss her."  "Still, you did something that takes months or even years for some counselors to do. You saved her. So are you going to ask her out?" Ms.Knight asked curiously. "We're going to the pool. After that we'll see how it goes from there." "Alright, but be careful; Lexi doesn't need to be broken anymore than she already is." she warned. "Don't worry, I wouldn't even think of hurting her." "Good well have fun." Ms.Knight said.

I went and changed into my swim trunks. They were blue with some green. I grabbed a towel and herd Lexi knock on the door and Ms.Knight opening it. Lexi was wearing a white one piece with a blue sarong and blue woven wedges. The wedges were 6 inches, making her the same height as me.