∞Chapter two∞

The boy with the red coloured backpack.
∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"Hey mum?" Leah walks out of her room already dressed and ready for school "Hey love, your father is going to work, I'll drop you off at school and pick you up at 4:30 pm..." Leah looks at her and nods smiling slightly "Have you got everything?" Her mum questions finishing her breakfast "Yes, I actually do! I'm super exited for my first day!" Leah starts jumping up and down, her mother turns around and smiles warmly at her "Don't get to ahead of yourself...-" her mother smirks "We wouldn't want you to hit the roof..." her mother starts laughing as Leah pouts and says "It's not my fault I'm short! I blame you!" Her mum stops laughing and looks at her dead in the eye "Start running into the car-" Leah grabs her bag and dashes outside, from where she is she can hear her mother counting "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3-" She arrives at the car and sits down in the front seat waiting for her mother "I'm here... now... TO THE SCHOOL!" Her mum starts the car and drives away in the direction of the school, Leah looks out the window and smiles seeing kids that look her age going to school, there's a boy win light brown hair and a red coloured backpack, she smiles and grabs her own bag, her mum stop the car and looks at her daughter "Are you going to be ok?" Leah smiles weakly at her "Y-Yeah... just a little nervous that's all..." She looks down and opens the door "See you later mum..." "See ya!" Her mother drives away as she looks at her new school "It'll all be ok... relax... all fine-" "Hey Star!" She had heard that voice before "Aoki?!" She turns around and calms down when she sees his goofy grin "So do you know what class you're going to?" He questions her while they enter the school "N-no... though I will ask!" She beams at him "Hmm... sure" he looks at her suspiciously "Oh come on! I will" She smiles at him "Ok I believe you, for now..." he mumbles the last part darkly, she punches him lightly on the arm and starts giggling softly "Stop being a creep Aoki!" He laughs with her as they get to the main place "Well... welcome to the arena!!!" She looked at him as if he were crazy "Seriously?" She glares at him "Yup! I am! Though it's not actually called the arena..." "I thought so" she puts her nose in the air "No need to be a party pooper!" He says still laughing "Fine... Baka..." she holds her breath to not laugh "What?" He stares at her "I'm gonna go over here to the girls bathroom where the girls are that I assume is the bathroom! See you later Aoki!" She laughs nervously and sneaks off leaving him mumbling "Cute..."

Leah washed her hands and dried them, going outside and sitting next to a tree looking around, there were some people playing football and some playing ᴛᴀɢ, but she just sat there not wanting to be interrupted or harmed, a girl with dark brown hair approaches her "Hi I'm Lorena (guys remember her?) and I've seen you're new!" She smiles at her "Y-yeah.. I'm Leah and I'm in French classes with you I assume... to learn French..." she looks away slightly noticing the boy with the red backpack and smiling softly "Oh Yeah, well... welcome to the school! If you need anything don't ask me" Leah look at her slightly hurt "Wow... thanks... totally helpful... why don't you back with your friends that seem to resist the urge to tell you that you're not cool... shouldn't you?" She smile a fake smile and walks away. She got into French class and chooses a table, a girl suddenly comes up to her and sits down in the seat next to her "Hi I'm Bertha! I'm new! Can I sit here?" Leah smiles up at her and nods, Bertha taking that as a yes sits down "So what's your name?" Bertha asks her playing with her hair "Oh I'm Leah" Leah's green eyes gaze at her blue ones "You have beautiful eyes" they say in unison, they both stare at each other and start laughing "I think we'll be good friends" Bertha smiles "I think so too" Leah reply's.

Leah picks up her stuff and walks down the stairs, her eyes meeting with the boy with the red backpack, he smiles at her and continues going down the stairs "Hey Star!" "Hey Aoki?" He look at her "Who is that boy?" She points at the boy she just saw "Oh that's Oliver, he's a friend of mine... Hey Olive!-" "I told you not to call me Olive Kore-Kore" "I told you not to call me Kore-Kore!" Koro blurts out, Leah giggles softly at the two boys conversation "Well, See you later Aoki!" She walks down the stairs smiling at herself "Who was she?" Oliver looks at her hair flowing behind her "That was my friend, Leah Star" Koro smiles at where her body once stood "Are you two friends?" The boy asks his friend "I don't even know anymore" He says smiling, as the two continue going down the stairs smiling.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

✩Word count 900✩