Shelter

Enjoy!

Lightening, thunder and rain covered the sky with dark clouds. It was pouring hard more than usual until a sound of a scream came from the sky.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

Pamela screamed as she came crashing down from the sky. A loud thud sounded as she crash landed on a bush.

"Ow my aching head"

Pam said as she slowly sat up and shook her head from the dizziness and lightly touched her head. She groan as she got up to take notice of her surrounding.

"Hmmm, it appears I'm no longer in the digital world..."

A loud sound of thunder interrupted her thoughts. As she looked around and notice it was raining hard.

"But first I need to find a place to get out of this storm"

She said as she gathered up her strength and began to run on her four paws. After a while of running, she soon found herself close to a park. She gasp in joy as she saw a cement house looking that looked abandoned. Pam ran towards the shelter and jumped over the fence easily and quickly went inside and shook her fur from head to toe and stood up on her two legs.

"Ah much better"

She then grabbed hold of one of her pocket belt and took out a device. She frown as it didn't turned on, she shooked it hard and stopped to look at it once more.

"Great I must have damaged it from the fall"

She sigh as she placed it back in her pocket belt. She looked around the shelter and growled towards the tunnel that was inside. She caught a sound of a growl that was coming from inside.

"Who's there?"

Pam yelled getting ready in a fighting stance as she heard the creature got closer. She could make out two yellow eyes that were looking straight at her and another pair of blue eyes. As the creatures came from out of the tunnel, Pam finally saw a good view of them. The yellow eyes is a tall like dinosaur and the blue eyes is a small white creature.

"Hi I'm Guilmon"

Said the red digimon.

"And I'm Calumon. What's yours"

Said the small digimon jumping up happily. Pam let out a sigh but still kept her guard up.

"I'm Gatomon but my friends call me Pamela or Pam for short"

Guilmon happily smiled and walked closer to Pam but Pam glared at him and backed away.

"What are you doing?"

"You're wet"

He stated simply. Pam rolled her eyes and placed her front paws on her hips.

"Yeah, I got caught in the storm. Well actually I literally just fell out of the sky. The portal of the digital world opened up from under me and I didn't get a chance to move in time."

"Well you are more than welcome to stay here"

Guilmon offered. Pam smiled.

"Thanks"

Pam walked up to a corner and laid down on her stomach curling up her arms and legs as her tail swing lazily around. She lift up her head and notice Guilmon was still staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing but it is cold tonight and I think it would be best if we cuddle up together to keep some warmth"

Pam raised one eye brow.

"No thanks"

"Are you sure?"

"Its only for one night until I get back home"

"Well okay then, goodnight Gatomon"

"It's Pam"

"Right sorry"

Guilmon let out a sigh and walked to a corner from the opposite of Pam knowing she would want her own space. He curled up on the floor with Calumon already asleep on top of his head. He looked towards Pam and notice that she was still looking at him.

"What?"

"Nothing...I just....thanks for letting me stay here tonight"

She said with a slight smile, Guilmon smiled in return.

"No problem"

"So how did you and the little guy meet?"

"Hmmm, Takato was actually the one that found him"

Pam raiser one eyebrow.

"Takato?"

"He's my partner"

"Oohhh"

"Do you have a partner?"

"Yeah I do. Unfortunately, I left her in the digital world"

"Will she be okay?"

"Definitely, she's a tough girl. Although the most stranges thing is that I felt like someone was calling for me, which is why I had walked off on my own searching for someone or something that was calling for me"

"Did you ever found it?"

He asked. Pam shook her head.

"No but whatever it was, it stopped calling"

"Hmmm, maybe we will find out more tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

She said before settling her head down on her arms. Guilmon smiled and put his head down on his arms.

"Goodnight Pam"

"Goodnight Guilmon"

Pam said as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Guilmon was still awake but waited until she was fully asleep, he settled the sleeping Calumon on the cardboard box as he went to atrieve a blanket and placed it on top of Pam. As soon as it covered her, she subconsciously huddle closer into the warmth of the blanket. He smiled gently as he looked at her.

'Wow she sure is beautiful even her eyes are beautiful'

Guilmon thought. He made his way back to his spot next to Calumon and laid back down, he took another glance at Pam before falling asleep. Little did he know Pam was a awake, she peeked one eye open after a while making sure Guilmon was a asleep. She smiled at the sleeping digimon.

'He sure is nice and very sweet and caring'

She thought with a smile. Her thoughts were interrupted when a harsh gust of wind blew causing her to shiver. She got up holding on to the blanket wrapped around her as she mader her way across the room to a sleeping Guilmon.

'I'm sure he won't have a problem with it'

She thought as she laid down by his side and was surprise to feel a welcoming warmth from his body causing her to fall to a deep sleep once more. Little did she know, Guilmon was awake once he felt something next to him. He looked down and smiled as soon as he saw it was Pam, he closed his eyes once more before falling asleep.

A/N Rate and Comment