rm/namjoon

requested by cottontailsweetheart 😊 I tried my best and hope you like it 😊

"W-why m-me?" you stuttered.

"You asked for me" a little smiled appeared on his face and you could see his cute dimples.

How someone like him can be someone so sinister?

"Ask? I don't think I did ask for someone like you?"

"Do you really think that you asked for me like: demon, I need you because I want to kill someone. No, love. You wanted to make the person who hurt you to suffer so hear I am. You thought about this and now you have me."

His little smile was never leaving his face. He looked more like an angel than demon.

"How does it works?" you whispered really quietly.

"Works?" he raised his eyebrows.

"How do you hurt people? How do you know who to hurt?"

"You think about this person and say his full name, this is how I know who to kill. Only saying his name doesn't work. There's a lot of people with the same names, you know." he chuckled and you smiled back. "And you could choose how you want them to die. You could think about anything you want. If you don't want to do this, they will die simply."

"Simply?" you asked not sure about what he's talking about using word simply.

"Their heart stops." he smiled more brightly.

"Oh... Why does it sounds like I have already heard it?" you tilt your head a little and looked into his eyes.

"Death note." he simply replied. "It sounds a lot like this anime movie, right?"

You nodded your head.

"Let's say that Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata had their demons too." he smirked.

"W-what?" you stuttered.

"There's more people like you, love. There's a lot of people who wants to deal with something."

"Aren't you, I mean all the demons, mad? They just told the whole world about you and that someone like you exist." you said quietly.

He chuckled.

"And how many people believed this? How many people thought that someone like us exist in real world? How many people think it isn't just their imagination?"

You looked down at your feet. He was right. Who would thought that someone like him exists.

"Did they killed a lot?" you said after some time of silence.

"No, they weren't someone who really enjoyed it. Why you ask? Do you want to hurt more than just one person?" he bit his lip and came closer to you.

You slowly nodded your head.

"I like you already." he chuckled. "I think we will have lots of fun together."

You blushed a little.

"Is there any consequences?" you asked quietly.

"Just one. A lot of people change their minds when they hear it."

You raised head and looked deeply in his eyes wanted to found the answer.

"Your souls is going to be mine and you'll burn in hell."

"Burn in hell?" you raised your eyebrows in shock.

"Uh, did you haven't hear the first part? I said your soul is going to be mine and you worrying about burning in hell." he chuckled. "You're so weird, I like you a lot."

You felt how your cheeks started burning even more. You couldn't keep the eyes contact with him anymore.

"Don't worry, love. It's not so bad in there. I live there for my entire existence." he smiled brightly. "It's a nice place, for me at least. Also, you will have me. We could hang out there if you want. There's much more people who aren't so bad than who's actually piece of shit and deserved to burn in hell. I think you will like that place."

You slowly nodded.

"And what's now?" you asked and looked at him again.

He took out a little knife off of his pocket.

"The only way you can sign for this is with your blood. Are you ready, love?" he whispered quietly and you just nodded your head.

He gently took your hand in his, palm up, and gently pressed cold blade against your warm skin. A little whimper left your lips when a little cut appeared on your palm.

"Welcome to hell, love." he whispered in your ear and you felt how shivers ran down your spine. "Who is your first target?"

"I still don't know your name." you whispered quietly, ignoring his question.

A little smile showed up on his face.

"Kim Nmajoon, but you can call me just Namjoon. Now tell me who is your target. I can't wait to help you feel better."

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You remembered all his features and his name slipped through your lips.

"Kim Taehyung."