rm/namjoon (part 2)

April 1st. 5:14 am.

The tears were running down your face. Why? Why he hurted Jimin? He didn't do anything wrong.

"Can you just stop crying? I hate seeing you like this."

Namjoon reached your face with his hand and gently wiped your tears with his thumb.

"When you cry like this, it reminds me March 26th."

You raised your head and looked at him confused.

"You were crying. You cried a lot that night. I'm still not sure why you did so but that day my heart broken into million pieces. You have no idea how much it hurts me. How much it hurts me when I see you cry."

You looked deep in his eyes. He was about to cry. You didn't know what to do.

"Why did you cry?" he asked and locked his eyes with yours.

You bit your lip. You didn't want to remember that day, furthermore you didn't want to talk about it.

Namjoon noticed that you didn't want to talk about it and felt uncomfortable.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer. I don't you to feel uncomfortable."

"You don't want me to feel uncomfortable? Really?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. He was a little surprised by all your sudden courage.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

"How do you think?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to..." Namjoon whispered really quietly but you heard it.

He came closer to you and gently took your hand. You didn't want to give in but you didn't want to get hurt by him either.

"That Jimin dude, he's still alive." he whispered. "I don't know how long he will survive but he's still alive for now."

"Where's he?" you asked, tears running down your face.

Namjoon was heartbroken because you cared about Jimin so much.

"Promise you won't leave me."

Namjoon tightened his grip on you.

"Where's Jimin?" you asked ignoring his words.

"Promise you'll stay with me and I'll let him go. Promise me, you'll forget about him and never talk about him again. Promise me, you'll love me and only me. Promise that you'll be mine and I'll let him go, I promise."

You didn't want this but you didn't have any other choice. You didn't want Jimin to get more hurt than he is right now.

"I promise..." you whispered quietly.

Soon on smile appeared on Namjoon's face. He leaned closer and gently pressed his lips on yours. He was kissing you so gentle like he was scared that he hurt you.

"Mine" he whispered between the kiss.

You couldn't stop crying. Tears were running down your face. You were scared.

"Don't hurt him" you whispered.

Namjoon wasn't very pleased by your words but he nodded.

"Don't try to contact with him ever again. You're mine now, yes?"

You nodded. You was ready to do anything to protect Jimin.

"You're mine" he smiled brightly. "You're all mine."

He was repeating the same phrase over and over again.

"I love you, baby girl."

You felt his lips on yours once again. This time the kiss was more aggressive. He tangled one of his hands in your hair, while the other tightened its grip on your waist.

You didn't know what will happen next and you didn't want to know. All you felt inside was pain. Pain and fear. Fear of what's going to happen to you.