2: My Characters List

(Imma post some art I like from my almost deleted art book)

I'll only be listing the 3 main ones I've been drawing recently, but I'll add or remove more as I go :>

(I need to make a better reference for all my characters, whoops)
This is my child, Taffy. He's the main character of a story I am trying to write. Note the trying. I seem to lose interest in stories after a few months.
But for his story, I feel less pressured to make it and work on it in my free time and such

Taffy is a mute child. Because of that, he speaks with drawings and his own expressions and such. He has a huge imagination and that causes him to see things that aren't there or not notice some of the simplest things. He is the youngest of the trio, at ze age of 10
There are periods of times when his mood can go from all energetic to stare off into space.

 He is the youngest of the trio, at ze age of 10There are periods of times when his mood can go from all energetic to stare off into space

(I dont have a reference reference, but theres this. No, she doesnt actually have wings and a halo ;>)
This is Emma. She a character I really want to develop more. She cares for Taffy and plays with him whenever King is unable.
She has a nervous habit of scratching her arms. So thus, they are wrapped up in bandages to protect them. (Long sleeves work as well, but she prefers to wear short sleeves. Keeps her cooler)

(He doesnt have a reference either

(He doesnt have a reference either. So bam, this doodle)
This is Kingsley (King) He is basically the "mother" of the group and cares for both of the children. Taffy sees King as a demon for reasons I shall not explain yet. People can make their own guesses about why, follow your dreams.
Taffy has a stronger connection to King (Kinda like how children pick one parent over the other)