Izzy's Part 3

"When I broke into the car, I felt like I was on top of the world."

"Like you were on drugs?" The interrogator asked me.

"Yes, I suppose."

"Were you on drugs?" he pushes.

"NO!!!" I shout at him. "I may quote unquote borrow cars, but I am not a druggy!!!"

"Sorry," he says raising his hands up in defense, "it's a question we have to ask; just haven't gotten to it."

"That's ok. I used to be bullied because I have ADHD, ADD, and Dyslexia so I have to take meds."

"Oh, sorry to hear that," he said really sympathetically. "I had ADHD to; if it makes you more comfortable."

"Anyway, I was driving pretty fast I guess and a police pulled up behind me with the sirens on. That made me want to drive even faster!!! I even got away. It was really fun, finally I got to the mansion after driving for an hour or so to have fun with the car."

"So you admit from avoiding the cops?"

"Yes I guess so, but it was just plan fun. anyway when I pulled into the mansion's garage Skylar was already there. She must have taken the bus or something. Once I parked the car I popped the hood to see what I was dealing with. The engine needed a little fixing here and there, the body needed some paint and there were some other little things that I was planning on fixing but I was so adrenaline filled I couldn't even think about doing that then."

"Did you eventually tamper with the car that you stole?"

"Yes, but I never stole; I borrowed with out asking and would eventually return it where I found it better than it was. Then all of a sudden out of the shadows comes a figure that I didn't recognize at first."

---------
Sorry that it is kind of short and that I haven't updated in a really long time. I will try to update more often. But I'm not making any promises.

-Elizabeth