Easter special

he he... I may have forgotten that I promised to make an easter special

well...how was your easter? mine was pretty good, but I definitely do not want to see chocolate any time soon *eats a bar of chocolate as soon as done writing*

This chapter has nothing to do with the book, their might be small things that happen here that goes into the original chapters, but otherwise nothing really matters what happens in this special.

 I know there are many other traditions on easter but, I do not do most of them, I just do the egg hunt and be with my friends. 

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS WEIRD SPECIAL 

-(Y/n)P.O.V

I woke up, I had a nightmare and I didn't want to go back to sleep. I reached for my phone to check the time. It was four AM. I didn't really want to go back to sleep, in fear of seeing the nightmare once again, so I decided to pass the time with being on Tumblr. 

I have been scrolling through posts about an hour already. I noticed I got a notification and decided to check it out. It was a picture of a baby blue bitty in a bunny onesie. The bitty was holding onto a carrot plushie with his left hand. The bitty had a closed eye smile plastered on his tiny face with light blue blush spreading over his cheeks. The baby blue was holding a sign in his right hand, saying the words 'HAPPY EASTER!!!!'. 

At first I was confused, but than realisation hit me like a train that was driving 130 km/h. TODAY WAS EASTER!!!!

I quietly stood up, making sure that the bitty's wouldn't be disturbed and quickly placed a pillow in my place. I grabbed a random pair of clothes and went out of the room. Leaving the door open, I didn't want to take the chance of the door creaking while I was closing it. 

I put on my clothes that consisted of a white shirt with a black Easter egg, a pair of jeans and one black and one white sock (you can change what you wear). I left my hair in its mess that I have woken up with, only brushing through it once or twice so at least it wasn't too bad.

I quietly ran towards the door and grabbed my wallet and keys on the way to it. I jumped into my shoes and grabbed my black jacket with white fur on it's hood. I quietly opened my door and slowly closed it shut to make sure the least amount of sound was heard. 

I ran over to my car and jumped into the driver's seat and drove out to the nearest food store.

~~~Time skip brought to you by the Author that has no patience of writing how you go in to the store and buy everything~~~

I opened the door to my house as quietly as I could and closed it when I entered. I instantly walked towards the kitchen to place the bag filled with small Easter eggs and some extra mustard for Edgy. I grabbed the mustard and stuffed it onto a random shelf. 

I take the bag and start to sneak around the house, leaving an egg or two here and there. After I get rid of all my eggs I go to make breakfast. 

After some thinking I proceeded to make waffles and kinder egg chocolate sauce (has anyone eaton that before?).  I put one some random songs to listen too while I was cooking. My foot was tapping to the beat/melody of the song and I was humming the lyrics while I was cooking. 

It started as me just listening to the songs and tapping my foot. But after a while it turned into a mini concert of me mimicking the song and words and making up my own moves to the beat. My singing voice was maybe not the best and my tone didn't really sink into the original melody, but the song was loud enough to mask all of my mistakes.

I turned around to the table to put another waffle on top of the plate of THE WAFFLE TOWER. Only to jump and drop the waffle to the floor when I saw three bitty's staring at me with a curios and yet mesmerised expression. I made a little pout and looked down at the waffle on the floor. " awww. guys don't do that, you made me drop my waffle" I said in a slight baby voice. Edgy chuckled dryly while Clover and cherry childishly giggled. "are we having guests for breakfast?" asked Clover. I looked at him confused and answered him "no. why do I ask?". Clover looks behind him and I follow his gaze. He was staring at the stack of waffles I have created. There were probably about 30 waffles in the pile.

My lips formed into an 'O' like shape. "He He, guess I got carried away" I said with a chuckle. 

I gave Edgy his mustard that he loved so much on everything. I took out the mini bitty sized plates and cups and handed it to everyone. I tore of a piece of a waffle to everyone and gave Cherry and Clover a little of the kinder egg sauce I made. 

I sat down with the bitty's and ate as many waffles as I could. When I was done I put the rest of the waffles into the fridge for later and started cleaning my mess, that I made while cooking the waffles.

The guys were staring at me, waiting for something to happen. "you guys can search for the chocolate eggs, you know?" I said as I put a plate on its right place. All the bitty's stared at me in confusion and looked around the room.

Edgy spotted a Chocolate egg on one of the two human chairs at the table. He quickly teleported to the location of the egg and grabbed it. "found one" Edgy said with a grin. "good, now find all the rest that are around the house." I said as I wash the dish in my hand. The bitty's looked at me with happy smiles before scattering and starting to franticly search for the chocolate eggs.

When I was done cleaning I went over to the comfortable couch and sat down. I looked around and quickly spotted the three bitty's that were running around the house for the search of chocolate eggs. It was an amusing sight, their tiny legs run from spot to spot in a quick movement. I chuckled as I looked at the chaos that was happening in front of me. 

The bitty's have been at it about an hour. Since I woke up at 4 am today, I felt very tired now, even if it is only eleven o'clock right. My eyes felt droopy and my eyelids started getting very heavy.  Slowly I closed my eyes and let sleep over power me.

I woke up from something small sitting down on my chest. I slowly opened my eye to see what/who it was/Is. It was Edgy, he was staring at me. I yawned and reached for my phone to check the time. It was only an hour since I fell asleep. I smiled and reached for the remote so I could turn on some kind of movie. I choose the first not completely horrible movie and started to watch it. Edgy was now on my lap, staring at the TV screen, and Clover and Cherry was beside me panting from they're running. 

First we enjoyed the movie from where we were. But later I noticed that Cherry and Clover kept nearing me. I smiled, knowing the reason why, already. I picked up the C-brothers (=Clover & Cherry) and put them on my lap next to Edgy. I let them get as comfortable as possible on my stomachs flesh that was covered with the white shirt. 

After a couple of movies you noticed that all the guys managed to fall asleep, curled into you. I smiled at the cute sight I tried to reach for the remote to turn the TV off. But the remote was to far away for me to reach. I stared at the remote with an annoyed expression. I could not reach the remote without moving, if I move the bitty's will wake up.

I decided to just let the TV be on and go to sleep. I curled my self around the bitty's and let sleep take me into the wonderful words of dreams.

'happy easter'

Hope you had a great easter!!!

I know this is very VERY late, I meant to publish it sooner but I had lots of homework to do, and the week before I was with my friends

you know by now what I will say next so let's just skip it 

BYE my AMAZING~~ Readers and see ya next chapter!!!