Momo-chan's Note + BONUS preview

I don't even know where to begin. I have been trying to do this fanfiction but I was immersed on my studies since I was a graduating student. Now I have graduated but of course it doesn't mean I won't be facing hardships in life. I mean, I'm sure life would be harder for me since I'll be college starting this year (yey?!) A lot has happened in my life and I am sorry that it affected my work here in Wattpad.

I was thinking of not ever opening this account maybe because I was too ashamed of myself for not being a responsible author/person to this fanfiction. I am so sorry for my lack of responsibility and creativity. I will accept any form of harshness since I believe it is what I deserve. I am sorry for being for overly dramatic but I just take my negligence as a serious matter. But I am truly thankful for all the love and support despite all of my negligence and irresponsibility. And as today, I promise all of you that I will now continue this story even though it's shameful for a person like me to do so. This is to show how grateful I am for those people who kept reading and supported me. The hiatus I took was way longer and enough for me to make this fanfiction so....

I HEREBY PRONOUNCE THAT FORBIDDEN LOVE (BROTHERS CONFLICT FANFICTION)'S HIATUS HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

I will be publishng the next chapter, Chapter 16 Visit, on April 21, 2018. If I do not update any chapter then I will be deleting this account in order to not show my shameful self. I will try my best to give you a good ending and o having a good developed story after my 1-2 years hiatus. All I can say that things about Mari, The Asahina Brothers and Ryouma is about the start so things would be exciting! (I hope so~)

HERE'S A PREVIEW AND A PART FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

RYOUMA'S P.O.V

(Yume Street)

We were walking to the bus stop. Mari insisted she would see me off and that she didn't want me to take her home since her house is near this place. We went on a zoo since I asked her to come with me. But its not a date.... for her part.

Ryouma: "It's kinda funny whenever I recall our first meeting." -I laughed

Mari: "Yeah, I called you some megane guy. And you even called me Chii-chan!" -she laughed too

Ryouma: "I wanted to ask you this but why did you even bought a cook book? Do you think about getting married or what?" -he joked

Mari: "Well I was planning to cook food for my brothers that day. I wanted to surprise them."

Ryouma: "Oh before I ummm could.... Forget about it.... Who was the.... One who called you..... Chii-chan." -he asked shyly

Mari: "He is my brother! He's Louis."

Ryouma: "Brother? He is so beautiful... And handsome." -I awkwardly laughed

I actually thought HE was a GIRL.

Mari: "Uh-huh, and I have other 12 brothers who're as handsome as him!"

What she's living with boys who are that handsome?! I only knew she has a lot of stepbrothers. Its just that, I'm just a little jealous....

Mari: "They're really loving and caring. They treat so nicely and I am so happy to belong in that family." -she smiled

I patted her head as I tried to mess her hair. She complained that I should not make a mess of her hair.

Ryouma: "I'm happy you cut it short.... It means..."

Mari: "It's all because of Akira-san and of course my brothers."

Ryouma: "Its nice to know you have a wonderful family, Mari-kun."

Mari: "Haru---Ryouma, do you still love anime?"

Ryouma: "Of course I do! IT IS MY LIFE. WHAT I AM TODAY, ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ANIME." -I reacted in a weird way

She laughed.

Mari: "Then want to come visit our house? I'd like you to meet some interesting people that might have your interest."

Ryouma: "If its okay with you...." -I said shyly

We eventually reached the bus station.

Ryouma: "Are you sure you don't want me to take you home? I'm quite worried since you're not that good on directions and its a bit late now. Your brothers might get mad at you I could help you expl-----

Mari: "My house is quite near this place. It's just 8:17pm and my brothers would understand it. So don't worry, besides I already memorized this place... Somehow." -she giggled

The bus opened it's door. I went inside and took a sit near the window to see Mari. See waved her hands and I also did.

Ryouma: "Text me when you get home!" -I said as I signaled her what I was saying

Mari: "Aye aye Sir!" -she saluted

We both laughed. The bus eventually left the bus station and I saw Mari walking away to the waiting shed.

Ryouma: "Come on. Why would I be jealous with her brothers?" -I whispered to myself as I laugh

END OF CHAPTER 16 VISIT PREVIEW

P.S.

Thank you so much for the all wait.
Hope ya'll enjoy the MV of Shelter!!!
It's for all of you!! (bows down in dogeza form)

Sincerely,
Momo Serinuma