Malum - burnt on stage

So this is basically based on the accident that Michael (and Calum) had while filming the end up here documentary. If someone doesn't know what happened I'll describe it.

The boys are while filming a show for the end up here documentary. At one of the shows they had fire shooting up from the floor. Unfortunately Michael was too close to the fire and burned his face and hair. He runs off stage and get the medical help he needs. At the same time, Calum burned his ear but it wasn't as bad as Michaels.

So go ahead knowing that this was based on a true story.

The boys from 5 seconds of summer were having a movie crew with them to make the end up here documentary and concert movie. The crew had been having meetings with the boys and the late teenagers wanted fire on stage. They got what they wanted and had fire shooting up from the floor every now and then.

Michael ran around the stage happily and played his loved guitar. He stopped for a second to do a riff, but an immediate heat followed by a burning pain stopped him. He realized that he just burnt his face. In pure panic, Michael took his guitar off and ran backstage.

At the same time, Calum burnt his ear, but it wasn't near as bad as Michaels accident. It didn't took long for the boys to see what was going on and they rushed out backstage.

Michael was yelling in panic as the doctors who were there every show in case something happened, took a look on him. As soon as Ashton saw that, he ran into the stage again. The doctors ended up wrapping his head in a bandage. Michael and the boys knew that he was going to be okay, but they wanted to make the fans know as well.

At the same time, the drummer had been standing in front of Lukes microphone and prepared what he was going to say.

"Guys I'm very sorry but we have to stop early tonight. Michael have hurt himself. Thank you so much for the support! We love you!" He said, breaking the silence and went off stage again.

Michael felt very guilty and bad that he had disappointed his fans. He went on twitter and saw a lot of fans already wishing him good luck and hopes for him to get better soon. He smiled for himself, well he smiled as much as he could but that wasn't much since it hurt.

He went on his social medias and posted a selfie of him with the bandage showing thumps up. He knew he was going to be okay, and the fans had to know as well.

I know that one was short. I'm very sorry if some of it was incorrect, but I tried my best.

Next one will be; Calum - stomach flu.

Thanks
- Filippa