We're Going To Make It! Ronnie Radke Likes Me?!!

~Author's Note~ 

Okay I've decided to make the band in my story be a mixture of Flyleaf and Paramore. So for this story just pretend that Flyleaf and Paramore don't exist. And I don't own the bands or thier songs. Just saying! :D Ok now enjoy the chapter :D* 

*****************************************************************************************************

~June's POV~ 

After we got off stage I was so happy. Being on stage was such a rush, I loved every part of it. I turned to my band and smiled. We all hugged each other. "Dude we were so great out there!" Sid yelled. I laughed and nodded. 'You guys played every part of the songs perfectly!" I told them. They all smiled. "Ya but who's the one that sang flawlessly?" Jake said hugging me. I smiled and blushed "Thanks." We started to pack up our stuff  in Sid's car when we stopped in our tracks because the guys from BVB were fileing into the back where we were. My heart beat quickened when I saw who was behind Andy, It was Ronnie and Jacky!!!!!    

Andy looked at us all and smiled. "Can you guys sit down we have important news to tell you." I sat down next to Alec and Daniel and I was eager to hear what Andy was going to tell us. "So you guys are really amazing up there on stage tonight. June you have a great voice on you! I swear you guys need to be signed. So I called our record label and guess what? You guys wil be signed!!" Andy exclaimed flashing a smile. When he said that I started to cry. I've wanted this for so long ever since I discovered that I loved to sing. Omg we were going to get signed. All the boys stood up and yelled and were hugging each other and high fiving, then they saw me with tears in my eyes I was trying to control them but I couldn't. Jake came and picked me up. "Smile love we did it. More like you did it. You got us a deal." he said kissing my cheek. 

I smiled trough my tears. "Omg! Jake we're going to be real rockstars! Sorry I'm crying I'm just so happy." I said looking at everyone. When I saw Ronnie he was staring at me approvingly. He was so cute, I gave him a warm smile. I went to Andy and hugged him and the rest of BVB saying thank you to them. They all smiled back and hugged me saying congradulations to me. I got to Ronnie and Jacky and hugged Jacky first. He told me he liked my voice and I thanked him. Then I turned to Ronnie and he grinned really wide. Which made me blush. "June you have such a beautiful, natural voice you deserve this." he said pulling me into a hug. "Thank you so much." I whispered in his ear. I felt so warm in his embrace. I liked it! I really didn't want to move plus he smelled so good. 

"Hey why haven't you texted me" he told me as we pulled apart. I blushed. "I didn't think you were serious." I said. He looked down and smirked. "Really? Because I don't give my phone # out to every fan I meet." he said with a chuckle. That made me smile. "Fine then I promise I'll text you later." I told him. We talked a little bit longer then sadly they all had to leave. Andy told us to meet him at Republic Records because as of tomorrow we were expected to start writing songs and work on music for our first album. This was so crazy, this was really happening to us.  We all said bye and Sid drove us all home. We were all super excited to be going into a studio. Jake hugged me goodbye and he told me he'd come by later winking. I looked at him confused it was late when was he going to come over? Whatever I kissed him on the cheek without Alec seeing and went inside my house. Alec and I entered the house and our dad was sitting on the couch watching a movie. He looked at us and frowned. "Where were you guys out being stupid?" he grunted. I rolled my eyes and Alec glared at him. "I swear Alec you look more like your sister everyday now you're wearing her eyeliner! What a faggot!" he said staring at Alec with disgust. Our dad we drunk again. I sighed and grabbed on to Alec's arm when I saw him clenth his hands into fists. "He's not worth it Alec, Don't let him ruin our day." I whispered to Alec as I tugged him upstairs to our room.  We got to  the upstairs hall and that's where Alec yelled. "Fuck You!!" Oh no I thought.